RPG Server Update [MUST READ]

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeForceOP****** View Post
I won't be playing since there is no KuKluxKlan tribe.
Really? How old are you dude?
Today I should finish all classes and basic permissions. (Chat, building, do worldguard shit, and all that).

Tomorrow I'm going to finish all block permissions for all classes. Once done I will set all ways for people to level up, and with that possibly add McMMO so people like Warriors can level through that stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Today I should finish all classes and basic permissions. (Chat, building, do worldguard shit, and all that).

Tomorrow I'm going to finish all block permissions for all classes. Once done I will set all ways for people to level up, and with that possibly add McMMO so people like Warriors can level through that stuff.
You should add more details to the Aztecs it looks lil fade but the rest are good , this server gonna be the best for sure
Quote Originally Posted by Johnleepower View Post


You should add more details to the Aztecs it looks lil fade but the rest are good , this server gonna be the best for sure
Yeah. I'm actually making it a bit smaller and better cause it took up a lot of space for nothing. I'm gonna add a lot more detail, but it'll be a smaller spawn. Most of the shit will be actually underground.


---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
So far, I'm thinking about joining the Mongols or Romans.
Yeah. Each tribe will have a capacity in the start. So for example, once a tribe hits 10 members then people can no longer join that one until more join the other tribes (to keep the server balanced and not stacked).
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Today I should finish all classes and basic permissions. (Chat, building, do worldguard shit, and all that).

Tomorrow I'm going to finish all block permissions for all classes. Once done I will set all ways for people to level up, and with that possibly add McMMO so people like Warriors can level through that stuff.
Is there going to be a possible exact date for when it will be released?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Is there going to be a possible exact date for when it will be released?
There is no exact date yet. I plan to get a nice beta release going next week around so I can retrieve bugs and see some gameplay and what not. I should release sometime in the middle of next week (Tues-Friday). Might be earlier, but as of now I can't give an exact date of release.
So far, I'm thinking about joining the Mongols or Romans.
Damn this sounds great! What kind of plugins will you be using? Or they all custom? This sounds like a great idea for somebody who wants to dedicate a lot of time to a server. This could have some great Donator perks too!
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
Damn this sounds great! What kind of plugins will you be using? Or they all custom? This sounds like a great idea for somebody who wants to dedicate a lot of time to a server. This could have some great Donator perks too!
Not all of them will be custom; most I just found on bukkitdev. Though, we may need some custom to enhance the experience. As for donators, we have an idea, but we've only briefly discussed it. We're not exactly sure what we're gonna do for the donators, but we have some ideas. Anyways, anyone have anymore class ideas? So far, this is what we have. Each arrow represents how they evolve into the next class. I, II, and III are the tiers. Most classes will have 2-3 tiers, some will have 2, but most 3. Obviously, it goes Stone Age -> Bronze Age -> Iron Age. At first release Iron Age will not be released, but we'll have a patch where we add it most likely.

Clubsman(I, II, III) -> Warrior(I, II, III) -> unknown (need ideas!)

unknown (need ideas!) -> Craftsman (I, II, III) -> Blacksmith (I, II, III)

Hunter (I, II, III) -> Archer (I, II, III) -> unknown (need ideas!)

and we're also still developing some classes. In the future of the server if it gets big and active enough, we'll have elections for tribe leaders and stuff. I'll also add a mutual class that is balanced throughout the classes (has all skills, sorta say, but mostly weak in all). We may call that a Tribes Man or Villager. Not sure.
Yeah custom plugins would probably be best.
After Warrior, maybe Barbarian(or some other name)?
After Archer, maybe Sniper(or is that too 'modern')?
I would like to join too! >_<
But i am still an amateur in the world of plugins!
Clubsman(I, II, III) -> Warrior(I, II, III) -> Paladin (I, II, III) -> Defender (I, II, III)

Stoneman (I, II, III) -> Craftsman (I, II, III) -> Blacksmith (I, II, III) -> Inventor (I, II, III)

Hunter (I, II, III) -> Archer (I, II, III) -> Master Archer (I, II, III)
Well, new update. First release will probably be later next week. Around Thursday or Friday.. I took a first look and started to do class permissions (for crafting, and all that shit), and I didn't realize how much I'd actually have to do. Though, I will probably do all basic permissions for the whole stone age -> release the server for a few days and whilst I'll work on bronze age and iron age and release patches intermittently.

Here's a picture of just permissions so the clubsman can't craft, use, or pickup anything stone or above:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Well, new update. First release will probably be later next week. Around Thursday or Friday.. I took a first look and started to do class permissions (for crafting, and all that shit), and I didn't realize how much I'd actually have to do. Though, I will probably do all basic permissions for the whole stone age -> release the server for a few days and whilst I'll work on bronze age and iron age and release patches intermittently.
Well that is hard work !
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?