Code Geass

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Code Geass
I started watching Code Geass yesterday night and it was so great that I spent all night and skipped school to finish it. 50 episodes in one sitting.. man it was wonderful. It's like Death Note but better. Slightly disturbed that it took me this long to watch it.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I started watching Code Geass yesterday night and it was so great that I spent all night and skipped school to finish it. 50 episodes in one sitting.. man it was wonderful. It's like Death Note but better. Slightly disturbed that it took me this long to watch it.
Jesus never thought I could meet someone that finishes there damn anime if they love it no matter what more then me.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Jesus never thought I could meet someone that finishes there damn anime if they love it no matter what more then me.
I don't usually watch 50 episodes in one sitting (I've done it for Soul Eater and a few others though) but Code Geass was just fucking wonderful, the best anime I've watched ever. It had everything I'd want in an anime. It's one of the few anime I've rated a masterpiece on MAL also.
God dammit suzaku, AIM NEXT TIME

-I was watching this weekly, when it came out, and when suzaku missed that nuke and decimated that city, was like GAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOO, that was...like the biggest miss of all time.
--------------

I fucking loved Code Geass. Season R2 is a bit weaker than the first one, but its still one of the best anime of all time. Got some great moments in there.
-Mainly all the people's deaths.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
God dammit suzaku, AIM NEXT TIME

-I was watching this weekly, when it came out, and when suzaku missed that nuke and decimated that city, was like GAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOO, that was...like the biggest miss of all time.
--------------

I fucking loved Code Geass. Season R2 is a bit weaker than the first one, but its still one of the best anime of all time. Got some great moments in there.
-Mainly all the people's deaths.
I was pissed off at Suzaku most of the anime but near the ending of R2 he realized how naive he was and then he was okay.
oh my god it's crazy what you did
CC <3333333333333333333333333333 shes my waifu
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
CC <3333333333333333333333333333 shes my waifu
Just noticed your avatar yeah the ending was great though, I think Lelouch is still alive.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Just noticed your avatar yeah the ending was great though, I think Lelouch is still alive.
I wish he was still alive.

It was definitely a great anime. Suzaku got annoying after a while tho
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I wish he was still alive.

It was definitely a great anime. Suzaku got annoying after a while tho
He's alive. Remember the ending? Here is a .GIF of the Lelouche driving the cart at the end of R2.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
He's alive. Remember the ending? Here is a .GIF of the Lelouche driving the cart at the end of R2.
How the fuck did I not notice that.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Just noticed your avatar yeah the ending was great though, I think Lelouch is still alive.

yeah they left it open i remember watching it thinking wdf that ending he, wait i better not say it its a giant spoiler its my top 3 anime of all time. the thing that code geass did so right was how each episode ended in a cliff hanger hence the reason u couldnt stop watching it. i honestly think its the only anime that deserves its reputation as one the bests. it left a huge emotional stigma after dat ending, and just so u guys know its one anime i cried after. just couldn't handle those feels.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


How the fuck did I not notice that.
The .GIF was slowed down like 20x the normal speed. Otherwise it is extremely hard to notice, Also CC says at the end "I said that Geass was the Power of the King which would condemn you to a life of solitude. Heh. I think maybe that's not quite correct, right Lelouch?" and then notions towards the front seat of the cart.
Meh..., I still have to finish watching it. Sadly couldn't care less atm. hell i haven't even seen the last 3 eps of bleach.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?