Code Geass

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The .GIF was slowed down like 20x the normal speed. Otherwise it is extremely hard to notice, Also CC says at the end "I said that Geass was the Power of the King which would condemn you to a life of solitude. Heh. I think maybe that's not quite correct, right Lelouch?" and then notions towards the front seat of the cart.
I watched Code Geass almost 3 years ago, I kinda wish I noticed that. BRB, REWATCHING LAST EPISODE
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


I watched Code Geass almost 3 years ago, I kinda wish I noticed that. BRB, REWATCHING LAST EPISODE
Yeah, I rewatched a few episodes from Season 1 and I get Suzaku a lot more the second go around. Originally I thought he was a naive kid. If you haven't watched Code Geass in 3 years then you should just rewatch it.
R1 and R2 were both amazing imo but lelouch gettin captured at end of s1 ruined it fo me.


Anyways

Try and watch Steins;Gate in one sitting.

ITS SO EASY cuz it so godlike
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
R1 and R2 were both amazing imo but lelouch gettin captured at end of s1 ruined it fo me.


Anyways

Try and watch Steins;Gate in one sitting.

ITS SO EASY cuz it so godlike
Yeah, I've watched Steins; Gate several times. It's one of my favorite anime, can't wait for the movie coming out this spring.
MyAnimeList - AqworldThunder's Profile - MyAnimeList.netⓘ
Best anime ever.
Does this mean there's going to be a Season 3?

Also @
AqworldThunder putting Zero no Tsukaima on hold? For shame.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Does this mean there's going to be a Season 3?

Also @
AqworldThunder putting Zero no Tsukaima on hold? For shame.
Well that's one of the anime I'm going to watch after I finish History's Strongest Discipline Kenichi.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us