[REQUEST] Signature

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Signature
Since I can't make decent signatures, I need your help.

~ Request Format ~


  1. Main Text/Name: Lucas



  1. Sub Text/Quote:



  1. Size: 595x221



  1. Style: [Optional] Awesome/ Color matching bike



  1. Theme: Freedom



  1. Colour: [Optional] A mix between black, whit and blue



  1. Image/Render: http://www.keewaymotor.pt/getimage.p...pg&x=396&y=339



  1. Designer: [Optional] Whoever is willing to make the sig



  1. Other Information: I want this signature that expresses the freedom of having a motorbike and the pleasure on driving one. Or just make a cool sig, thats all.



I APRECIATE EVERY EFFORT INTO MAKING THE SIGNATURE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
/bump Anyone pls?
/bump someone interested?
When I get back from Breakdance Training,
I will make your signature (:

When it's finished just give a thanks,
hope u will like it.

I will post it tonight (:
Quote Originally Posted by YingPacman View Post
When I get back from Breakdance Training,
I will make your signature (:

When it's finished just give a thanks,
hope u will like it.

I will post it tonight (:
Where is it? Wanted to check it
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


Where is it? Wanted to check it
He did not answer if he want me to do it and i have 'nuff gfx work to-do and im not doin' things people don't want me to do (:
Quote Originally Posted by YingPacman View Post
He did not answer if he want me to do it and i have 'nuff gfx work to-do and im not doin' things people don't want me to do (:
@YingPacman Sorry for the delay. I've been away from the post since no one posted and I left.
If you still are able to do it, please do. Thanks in advance.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us