SolvedThere is a map editor...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
There is a map editor...
that you can test? I have a map editor but I can't test my maps D:
Quote Originally Posted by Acicalado View Post
that you can test? I have a map editor but I can't test my maps D:
they dont work any more. and no recent ones have been released.
Run a private server, my map editor and testing does work fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
Run a private server, my map editor and testing does work fine.
give me link to download test map

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

help. Teleport me to the nexus
Just run private server, use map editor there, on the public ones won't work.
Yeah! The editor just redirect to nexus..
use mitcheel's map editor.

/solved.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us