DetectedGenesys D187 1.0 | Basic Function

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
What does "Ceu Black" Do?
File appears safe.

Nice work

/Approved
I inject when game is up or when it launches? or in main menu?
thanks and have a nice day
Looks good man thanks for posting.
Damm. Pretty hard lag with this one
Looks great! Good work man.
Quote Originally Posted by LegendarY HacK View Post
@joopiesee
Crosshair = Lag no open crosshair
You was right No lag with crosshair! Pretty good work!
I still use a other but that's from another guy...
Quote Originally Posted by joopiesee View Post
You was right No lag with crosshair! Pretty good work!
I still use a other but that's from another guy...
Yea it doesn't lag you but its to big. :O
i see alot of people using aimbot and speedhack in district anyone has an idea which hack this is?
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us