DetectedGenesys D187 1.0 | Basic Function

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
i cant minimze the game plizz reslove this bug
what injector should i use? winject is detected by hackshield
I don't understand why sometimes wallhack and chams don't work. There's certain spots where you can't see them.
Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
I don't understand why sometimes wallhack and chams don't work. There's certain spots where you can't see them.
Chams And WallHacker Work's Perfect !
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
Chams And WallHacker Work's Perfect !
They work, but they don't work perfectly. Try them in-game you won't be able to see every enemy on the map.
Great hack.
how do i select the modes

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

ok i got it
@Coder.Anonymous it's a good first hack it works but kind of doesn't work. Like chams only work on some walls but 90% of the map the chams don't work. I don't know witch hack it is but it makes my text look like it's 6 bit and I can't read anything. Also you can't down size the game and that kind of sucks for me because my screen size never saves so I can't change it from 800x600 because the hack crashes the game when I change because it down sizes the game to change it. Other then that the no fog, cross hair and chams work. Glass wall kind of sucks doesn't help hard to tell where your at on the map and you can't see people on the other side of the wall. Not heating just some feed back keep up the good work.
am I missing something.......even with the new update today this still works, but, ive also been using flengo's no recoil, jump hack etc (still worked perfectly for me) but now the game doesn't load if I use that one. doesn't crash, just stops running. only this hack works...........sooooooooooo.......how do I get no recoil? Long way of asking but meh
BAD!! TAKE IF OFFF IT DOES NOT WORK..... IT FAIL TO INJECT....I TRied ALMOST ALL INJECTOR ALL FAIL!!!
so since its on steam dafuq am i supposed to write at process? ;/
Doesn't work anymore for me, since today!
detected plz update
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us