Angry[REQUEST] Build-related scripts

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Build-related scripts
Having joined servers that don't give normal players tools that make building easier, such as precision tool, would there be any way to make building easier through a client script, in a similar way to the "physgun buildmode" script...

http://wenlistools.svn.sourceforge.n..._buildmode.luaⓘ

.. that would snap props to a grid as you move them? Although I doubt the client has much control over how the props it spawns in move, anything that saves time would be appreciated ITT.
I've actually thought about this quite a few times and I'm fairly certain that it's possible to create a clientside snapping tool.
But I don't know quite how one would make it.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I've actually thought about this quite a few times and I'm fairly certain that it's possible to create a clientside snapping tool.
But I don't know quite how one would make it.
I thought SmartSnap was originally clientside.
Anyone? Any scripts that compliment building in any way.
I cant code LUA or anything, but (@coders) couldn't you use kinda like an ESP hack or something, except for localplayer's physical props...? If you can't can you explain why?

Thanks.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?