OutdatedWarframe FastSprint (not speedhack)

Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
Warframe FastSprint (not speedhack)
I't presses sprint button and slide button very rapidly. It makes you sprint very fast.
My solution doesn't temper with warframe memory. So its detection free.

configure config.ini with virtual key codes from here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/pl-pl/libr...(v=vs.85).aspx

default key for FastSprinting is "V".

default key for slide is Ctrl
default key for sprin is Shift

Program made by me






Virust Total scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/9...is/1366220296/
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/f...is/1366220306/
Warframe FastSprint_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 375 downloads Clean
SourceCode_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 110 downloads Clean
Is the timing right with this? If not it will cause you to roll without sliding, which slows you down instead of speeding you up. I hope this works as my pinky hates me thanks to this.
Quote Originally Posted by wolfenstian View Post
Is the timing right with this? If not it will cause you to roll without sliding, which slows you down instead of speeding you up. I hope this works as my pinky hates me thanks to this.
Timing with pressing sprint is fine. it doesnt roll. Yet i think its frames per second related, so i added this as option in config.

if the timing is wrong play with this setting in config.ini:
[settings]
delayBetweenSprints = 231 ; Delay between sprints in miliseconds (to low value causes warframe to do rolls)

and im adding source code in Dev C++
Looks good, I hope it gets approved. My pinky will forever have your thanks.
Post 2 virus scans per rar. file.
Done. First post updated.
Can I make a request while we are waiting for this to be approved? Could you add another function that says "while sliding use melee". This means that if you have a fast attack melee you will go even faster (example ). If you do add this please make it another key as if you are using a slow weapon (like gram or any other heavy melee) you will go slower than normal wave dashing.
Works wonders! First thing I noticed though was that I was not sliding but just speed walking (which is so much cooler). Thank you so much.
Thanks for this, works like a charm.
I like my Speed hack better
Quote Originally Posted by turnloy View Post
I like my Speed hack better
This works even if your host!!!
Just asking before if you can do my suggestion above. If so you will be a super fast blade storm killing everything you touch.
Is there a win 7 32 bit version of this?
Quote Originally Posted by acerules2112 View Post
Is there a win 7 32 bit version of this?
If you want it right now, then download Dev C++ 32 bit, and download the ready to use Dev C++ source code project(attached to first post). Then hit Compile & run.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfenstian View Post
Just asking before if you can do my suggestion above. If so you will be a super fast blade storm killing everything you touch.
Will see. shouldn't be hard.

Anyways right now i'm hacking game memory. So far i got unlimited ammo. Only 5 hours spent to break thrught thier traps setted in the memory aginst cheaters , but not me This works no matter if your host or not.
Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us