Suggestion: Hacker Code of Honor
Okay, so many people may find this absolutely ridiculous to even bring something up like this but I've come to the conclusion that some idiots who get their hacks tend to take too much advantage of people so I've thought up these two little codes for a little thing that I like to call the Hacker Code of Honor.
1. Do not speed or weapon hack in a sniper only, knifes only, or pistols only match. The only exception I can see to this is if you want to use an AWM or Desert Eagle so you can have more fire power.
2. Do not speed hack or weapon hack in a ghost mode match.
Like I said, some people make think that this is completely ridiculous to say but I've gotten sick and tired of trying to at least play one match where I keep it to a minimum and some idiotic half-witted numb nut comes into the room taking advantage of people who stand almost no chance against you. So, I know many people will say, "But Monster, isn't using wall hack still taking advantage of them?" Yes, but at least they have somewhat of a chance to kill you. I can use only wall hack in a snipers match and still go around 50-70 kills with about 5-10 deaths. Is that not good enough for you? And what are you idiots going to do when your hack gets patched and you get owned in the face? Go crying and begging for more hacks or see if someone can hurry up and make a new one? That will just make people hate you more. So if I ever see anyone doing one of these two, I will hunt you down the entire match killing only you until your fingers hurt to much from trying to run away from me and you wonder if I'm using a hack that's better than yours because your record when from 40-2 and 10-32.
I will hunt you down with a vengeance no doubt about that.
1. Do not speed or weapon hack in a sniper only, knifes only, or pistols only match. The only exception I can see to this is if you want to use an AWM or Desert Eagle so you can have more fire power.
2. Do not speed hack or weapon hack in a ghost mode match.
Like I said, some people make think that this is completely ridiculous to say but I've gotten sick and tired of trying to at least play one match where I keep it to a minimum and some idiotic half-witted numb nut comes into the room taking advantage of people who stand almost no chance against you. So, I know many people will say, "But Monster, isn't using wall hack still taking advantage of them?" Yes, but at least they have somewhat of a chance to kill you. I can use only wall hack in a snipers match and still go around 50-70 kills with about 5-10 deaths. Is that not good enough for you? And what are you idiots going to do when your hack gets patched and you get owned in the face? Go crying and begging for more hacks or see if someone can hurry up and make a new one? That will just make people hate you more. So if I ever see anyone doing one of these two, I will hunt you down the entire match killing only you until your fingers hurt to much from trying to run away from me and you wonder if I'm using a hack that's better than yours because your record when from 40-2 and 10-32.
I will hunt you down with a vengeance no doubt about that.



