OutdatedAVA MACRO CODE

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Does anyone else make this work?
Just ask the thread starter he will help You, inbox You with all details
I think you may have mistakenly chosen the wrong title for this. This is hardly a tutorial, but I'm glad you managed to put this in the right section because all this is is incomprehensible source code. I don't see the reason behind this post, the whole point of source code is for people to learn from and use the techniques in their own programs.
Quote Originally Posted by Azazel- View Post
I think you may have mistakenly chosen the wrong title for this. This is hardly a tutorial, but I'm glad you managed to put this in the right section because all this is is incomprehensible source code. I don't see the reason behind this post, the whole point of source code is for people to learn from and use the techniques in their own programs.
Dat grave digging.
Goddamit i want to contribute to the community.. and i dont like my name
Quote Originally Posted by Hitachy77 View Post
Hey @_Anonymous_, would you mind a lil hellp?
I Compiled it, but when i try to run the .exe it show me this error:

Line 204 (File""):
Error:"if" statements must have a "Then" keyword.

I have the same prob, please help me :S
Quote Originally Posted by Pistolass View Post
I have the same prob, please help me :S
Stop ...

AutoIt don't work for A.V.A
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us