Anime "Quotes"

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Anime "Quotes"
Found this site, its interesting........there are a lot of quotes that you don't realize in anime that are actually quite grand.

I'll link you mine. "Quotes" Quote Collection #5303 - Less-Real


yours?
when i try to view it i get "This collection is not yours... Don't be naughty"
Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
when i try to view it i get "This collection is not yours... Don't be naughty"
^ This

/2short
"I'll kill you !"
I mean duuuuh
Guts said:

FUCK YOU. I'm human, the real deal, right down to the fuckin' marrow of my bones. Don't lump me together with you ******-ass monsters.
Is it just me or are you hearing to super awesome dubstep when you enter "Quotes" Quote Collection #5303 - Less-Real ? If so anyone know the name of the song?

Nevermind it was Empire's sig, Gosh I'm getting so dumb. Anyways awesome sitezorz
it works now
Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
it works now
Yeah it was something to do with it not able to link favorites or quotes from your own page, but from the site's list is fine. Odd .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?