Can anyone tell me why i get some themida error message when its injecting the hshieldbreaker?
[Release]Legify's hack pack
I get the themida error too. only legify can fix this its because i think he used a trail version to pack the themida i can only wish and ask that he would do this for us
I'm getting the themida error when I run normally and in 95 compatibility, in other compatibilities I get the 0000000 message. Sometimes I get all the way to when the guy is running, but as soon as he gets off-screen CA closes.
I'll just play legit till someone figures this out
I'll just play legit till someone figures this out

interesting, but if you would release a workin bypass thatd be great i mean im sure it'll be put to waste sooner or later
speed hack should be the ONLY hack thats free ;o the rest ruins tha game
speed hack should be the ONLY hack thats free ;o the rest ruins tha gameWhere it says 'what to inject' we are supposed to have 'Engine.exe' in that box right?
And also, to all of those people who can't get PerX to work (in other words you can run CA fine but can't use any hacks) it is because you have to run PerX as an administrator - hope that helps.
On a related note, is there a crosshair/aimpoint hack (just a little read crosshair in the middle of your screen that improves your aim)? Thanks in advance!
And also, to all of those people who can't get PerX to work (in other words you can run CA fine but can't use any hacks) it is because you have to run PerX as an administrator - hope that helps.
On a related note, is there a crosshair/aimpoint hack (just a little read crosshair in the middle of your screen that improves your aim)? Thanks in advance!
-_- this doesnt work
fkin ggameguard doesnt get closed by HShieldBreaker... it just stops itself and get to the running man and crashed no errors
fkin ggameguard doesnt get closed by HShieldBreaker... it just stops itself and get to the running man and crashed no errors
Yeah! This is exactly what happens to me. Here's what I do step-by-step (I am running Vista btw)
1. Open PerX and put the .dll in order.
2. Run CA (no compatibility)
3. It injects to 2/4 and then the HSBreaker starts and a loading screen for the HSB pops up until all 4/4 are injected.
4. Game runs up until the screen where you see the soldier running for a few seconds and then it shuts down and goes back to my desktop.
Any help?
1. Open PerX and put the .dll in order.
2. Run CA (no compatibility)
3. It injects to 2/4 and then the HSBreaker starts and a loading screen for the HSB pops up until all 4/4 are injected.
4. Game runs up until the screen where you see the soldier running for a few seconds and then it shuts down and goes back to my desktop.
Any help?
What does the first step mean? Start Prex. I didn't get something like that. Can someone give me a better tutorial on it?
stop asking and just fkign read all the resent threads on this forum -_-
Link to virus scan takes me to the site but says file not found.
I'm gonna try this hacks anyways, hope they work![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I'm gonna try this hacks anyways, hope they work
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
LAWL NICE! I am going to use this with my vip ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Fur you need to be nicer to the nubs 
Anyway I get to the login screen now, but as soon as I open hacks they close

Anyway I get to the login screen now, but as soon as I open hacks they close
the nubs should srsly stop talkin and read for once -_-
impressive further than where i'll ever get XD
impressive further than where i'll ever get XD
This thread is closed for replies.
