[Release]Legify's hack pack

Posts 76–90 of 176 · Page 6 of 12
XD ya most of them should just lurk till they learn more
And has anyone tried to use the bypass that crossfire public hacks already has?
I find if I manually inject the game works fine till I try to open the hack using insert. Imma go try Legify's with the same stuff and see if it works

Edit: Same thing happens with his
Mine injects smoothly and everything, but when I go in-game nothing works. Am I supposed to press a key at the log-in first? (like follow drgn's guide on pressing Insert?) (Yes I press Numpad 1,2,3,Every single number on the Numpad. Also NumLock Is def, turned on.) EDIT: Nvm, Got the whole thing to work.
im getting a themida error too plz help it says internal exception visit support @oreans.com plz help me
Alrighty, I've been on mpgh for a while, but I never got the confirmation email. So i decided to make a new one. Anyways, here's my situation. Same for Drgn's hack and Legify's. I'm running XP sp2 if that's important. This is what I'm doing:
1.)I open PerX.
2.)I make sure I'm injecting Engine.exe.
3.)Add to injector in this order: D3D9.dll(I tried both drgn's and legify's), mfc71.dll, HShieldBreaker.dll, AhnLabs.dll
4.)I start combat arms(no compatability for BOTH shortcut and exe)
5.)hackshieldbreaker comes up.
6.)the new ahnlabs comes up. As the green bar fills, a notice comes up and says exception error 0000000 or something like that.
7.)It keeps filling and starts. I see the Nexon screen with the running man and now loading. when the running man leaves the screen, I'm sent me to the desktop.

I want to know if I did anything wrong, or need better instructions or something. Until then I can stick with the Xfire wallhack

By the way, I saw a few people saying Xfire doesn't work any more. Not true. If you run on win2k compatibility, it works fine, as long as you don't use color and you only open it on the login screen

EDIT: for the themida error, turn off your antivirus

EDIT: (saw this earlier)
Quote Originally Posted by Stickmo6 View Post
also, if possible, make a damage reduction thingy or like an aimbot, but like not a full aimbot, just one so that when the gy's in front of u u wont miss him... like hitbox, but not hitbox because that's confusing.
and mebe an NX bot so instead of winning GP, you get NX after the game. and a EXP doubler. =D
ROFL
My green bar doesn't go up; it stays at the same place
Quote Originally Posted by Stickmo6 View Post
also, if possible, make a damage reduction thingy or like an aimbot, but like not a full aimbot, just one so that when the gy's in front of u u wont miss him... like hitbox, but not hitbox because that's confusing.
and mebe an NX bot so instead of winning GP, you get NX after the game. and a EXP doubler. =D
umm jus commenting on this. DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT THAT SOUNDS?! and making gp into nx is impossible and doubling exp is impossible. SO STOP ASKING FOR THINGS THAT DONT EXIST AND WILL NEVER EXIST! LOL
i get that error with all those 0000000 like some exeption error or something. when the running man goes away, it exits out of CA and goes to the desktop. it pisses me off how no hax work for me! except for 1 but that wuz for a diff game. LOL! but any suggestions? plzzzzz i jus wuna get this working.

P.S. im running on Windows SP2. should i up to SP3? maby then it would work?
when i press num 2 and 3 hacks wont turn on wtf and insert wont work either
I successfully inject 4 .dlls and get to where the loading screen with the running man. But then the game closes and a pop up saying that CombatArms has stopped working. Anyone also end up with this? Anyone got any info on how to fix this?

I have turned off all the compatibility modes and I correctly place the .dlls in the correct order.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message
Hey Legify it lags your computer.....
Hiii Legify! Its me X Face! Oh btw ur chams DC me idk why...
Does this work with laptops without a number pad
Posts 76–90 of 176 · Page 6 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?