[Release]Legify's hack pack

Posts 31–45 of 176 · Page 3 of 12
I think it's kinda hard to hack without injecting...

Anyway I get an error with AhnLabs.dll, says Access violation 0000000. Read address 000000.
Quote Originally Posted by 123rune20 View Post
I think it's kinda hard to hack without injecting...

Anyway I get an error with AhnLabs.dll, says Access violation 0000000. Read address 000000.
I GOT THE SAME ERROR, then it loads up then it shuts down and its back to desktop nd i dont know what to do
LEGIFY U ROCK

JUST SO U KNOW THE D3D9.DLL CAN BE INJECTED BY ITSELF NPO BYPASS NEEDED, I JUST PLAYED 3 ROUNDS WITHOUT A BYPASS NO PROBLEMS NICE WORK MAN

EDIT BTW GAVE U THANKS AND + REP
Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
LEGIFY U ROCK

JUST SO U KNOW THE D3D9.DLL CAN BE INJECTED BY ITSELF NPO BYPASS NEEDED, I JUST PLAYED 3 ROUNDS WITHOUT A BYPASS NO PROBLEMS NICE WORK MAN

EDIT BTW GAVE U THANKS AND + REP
Really? Amazing, I tried this like 3/4 patches ago and it didn't work. Weird.
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
Really? Amazing, I tried this like 3/4 patches ago and it didn't work. Weird.
yeah works no problems for me

there anyway u could edit that crossfire dx aimbot to work with ca???, im assuming it shouldnt be hard cause the crossfire hack does work with ca just not the aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
LEGIFY U ROCK

JUST SO U KNOW THE D3D9.DLL CAN BE INJECTED BY ITSELF NPO BYPASS NEEDED, I JUST PLAYED 3 ROUNDS WITHOUT A BYPASS NO PROBLEMS NICE WORK MAN

EDIT BTW GAVE U THANKS AND + REP
thats not workin for me?
Quote Originally Posted by mutantcookie View Post
thats not workin for me?
nvm got it workin


Num1: Wireframe(buggy) <------ no fuck just tried it omg almost had a heart attack lol

[/QUOTE]
nice nice yay no more pink!
Quote Originally Posted by Stickmo6 View Post
what's perx?
\

its a program that injects hacks/ .dll
the hsbreaker dont works i cant start combat with the hsbreaker
Hmm i cant enable the hacks... i press num1 2 3 but nothing happens T.t
Lmao legify love your kdxD
i get Enigne quit responding close it out and then i try then i get a mesage about hack maybe it patched.
can some1 tell me wat he means by ordering the dlls? and tell me how to do it plz
where id the perx injector
Posts 31–45 of 176 · Page 3 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us