[Release]Legify's hack pack

Posts 16–30 of 176 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by mutantcookie View Post
same i can get it 2 get 2 the little running guy but no furthor than that
-sigh-
oh well D;
now when i play regularly im ultra lagged AHAHAH XD thats awesome ;P
well hopefully this week it'll be all fixed up
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Do you make this hack?

Tell all the true.Please
Look to credits.
Quote Originally Posted by donh View Post
Look to credits.
I make this hack 3 mounts ago. And he know. We talk on PM about that.
i need to replace mfc71 in CA folder with this new mfc72?
i hate the fucking hackshield they put in it a very good hack protection!
Quote Originally Posted by bocacapo123 View Post
i hate the fucking hackshield they put in it a very good hack protection!
hackshield dont do anything, it just blocks the hacks they choose to block, but nexon lets websites let people hack in the game because they get paid.
Re: Hey dude ddd555 here !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd555
Quote:

Legify:
Lol? I can put up credits if you want, I edited some core features so I think what a did justified the actions. Obviously I'm not going to do what I don't want others to do, thats kinda hypocritical, no? Also, I am 90% sure you didn't code that hack, did you?

ddd555:
Me and my Cousin (he mostly - i just help him).And i don't need credits.So enjoy dude, i know you are
nice guy.
It's not so hard to make simple d3d hack,the hardest thing is the bypass.
We are making hacks for us only, not for public.

Legify:
Is there a chance I could still have the bypass?
Here's the conversation.Legify why you always take credits, this is not yours.

And theres the original link(look at the date):

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...k-working.html
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Here's the conversation.Legify why you always take credits, this is not yours.

And theres the original link(look at the date):

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...k-working.html
Again, I edited core features. And again, if you wish for me to put credits I WILL but that .dll has been trolling for a good year, I took advantage of it, changed it up and re-released.
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
Again, I edited core features. And again, if you wish for me to put credits I WILL but that .dll has been trolling for a good year, I took advantage of it, changed it up and re-released.
You can't change if you don't have the project.And Just don't take all credits,you say that you make this hack but i did the hardest part. I think i deserve some CREDITS.

I think you are nise guy, but you steel prouving me another thing.

EDITED:

OK Legify, now we can be friends, PEASE ok.

I have some codes for bypass. PM me tomorow.
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
You can't change if you don't have the project.And Just don't take all credits,you say that you make this hack but i did the hardest part. I think i deserve some CREDITS.

I think you are nise guy, but you steel prouving me another thing.
Theres a source lying around here for a simple d3d9 wallhack.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH IT WORKED AND ITS NOT THAT STUPID WALLHACK FOR EVERYTHING
YOU ONLY SEE THE PLAYERS
GOD DAMMIT IT WONT WORK SOMEONE TELL ME HOW STEP BY STEP THIS IS PISSING ME OFF :angry:
want hax without an injector
Posts 16–30 of 176 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?