[Release]Legify's hack pack

Posts 106–120 of 176 · Page 8 of 12
I still haven't gotten past the running man yet.. My AV is turned off, compatibility mode is turned off, I'm using XP SP3, my comp is fast enough (core 2 duo 2.*****, 3gb 1066mhz ram, geforce 8800gt, 1680x1050 res), all the DLL's inject in order properly (d3d9.dll, HSBreaker.dll, mfc71.dll, ahnlabs.dll), no error messages and none of the other hacks work for more than 30 seconds (ALL DC, not using chams, only using wallhacks). Can someone help me pleaseee, Legify, or anyone else who's gotten this hack to work, can you help me through teamviewer or giving some suggestions which i can try please
Quote Originally Posted by HelloTiki View Post
I still haven't gotten past the running man yet.. My AV is turned off, compatibility mode is turned off, I'm using XP SP3, my comp is fast enough (core 2 duo 2.*****, 3gb 1066mhz ram, geforce 8800gt, 1680x1050 res), all the DLL's inject in order properly (d3d9.dll, HSBreaker.dll, mfc71.dll, ahnlabs.dll), no error messages and none of the other hacks work for more than 30 seconds (ALL DC, not using chams, only using wallhacks). Can someone help me pleaseee, Legify, or anyone else who's gotten this hack to work, can you help me through teamviewer or giving some suggestions which i can try please
follow my pic....
it has it all
what to do
Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
follow my pic....
it has it all
what to do
Which picture?
Quote Originally Posted by HelloTiki View Post
Which picture?
ok ill try to upload it again.........
Follow whats in the picture
Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
ok ill try to upload it again.........
Follow whats in the picture
PM me the picture if you can, I'm gettin' off right now and probably won't find it in the 20 pages we're bound to pile up over night here.
Well please, if anyone (specifically Legify) can solve my problem, please say somethin'! If you wanna TeamViewer me then we can do that as well, save a bit of time and probably be easier, alternatively I'm good at following directions and I'll most likely know what to do if you leave me a PM or something. If you can help me out here please 'lemme know. Look back in the thread a few posts for my situation report.
Quote Originally Posted by bob678 View Post
did u completely miss dragons hack pack that is the same exact thing???? why did you repost it?
No it's not, lol. Oh BY THE WAY! I was able to get it working by injecting JUST Legify's d3d9.dll. I couldn't believe it, Played a game and a half, kinda. But anyways, this is the first time I was able to get a hack working, Congratulations Legify! lol, would you like a custom Desktop/Youtube Background?
Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
No it's not, lol. Oh BY THE WAY! I was able to get it working by injecting JUST Legify's d3d9.dll. I couldn't believe it, Played a game and a half, kinda. But anyways, this is the first time I was able to get a hack working, Congratulations Legify! lol, would you like a custom Desktop/Youtube Background?
I just tried the exact same thing and it worked wooooooo thankyou stevenozzy and legify!~
Quote Originally Posted by HelloTiki View Post
I just tried the exact same thing and it worked wooooooo thankyou stevenozzy and legify!~
Yay, I'm useful! I made a thread about this, make sure to thank me :P
Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
No it's not, lol. Oh BY THE WAY! I was able to get it working by injecting JUST Legify's d3d9.dll. I couldn't believe it, Played a game and a half, kinda. But anyways, this is the first time I was able to get a hack working, Congratulations Legify! lol, would you like a custom Desktop/Youtube Background?

Doesnt work wow u go into the game and when u press insert there is no hacks WHICH FILE IS THE HACK IT SELF?????????????
Quote Originally Posted by Ryu800 View Post
Doesnt work wow u go into the game and when u press insert there is no hacks WHICH FILE IS THE HACK IT SELF?????????????
Alright, the hack is that dll I told ya about, and also it's not an insert menu, use the num pad. Press 1 on the number pad at the login screen, then you'll know if it works.
Cant get it to work for vista. Will keep trying.
Alright well, it's sleepy time for me, have fun hacking everyone! lol
omg i cant get it to work can anyone help?
Posts 106–120 of 176 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us