[Release]Legify's hack pack

Posts 91–105 of 176 · Page 7 of 12
If you run XP or Vista and if you run both as admin they work Golden!.
pretty sweet...
Mine didnt work.. i ran it with no compatibility and i tryed with num lock on and without it on but they just dont work, and i have tryed twice, gonna try for my third time now..

Edit: Didnt work on my third try.. Any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by i3l00d View Post
Mine didnt work.. i ran it with no compatibility and i tryed with num lock on and without it on but they just dont work, and i have tryed twice, gonna try for my third time now..

Edit: Didnt work on my third try.. Any suggestions?
You must inject d3d9.dll first -then your bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by FurDeutschland View Post
yeah didnt work,
i get to the running guy and it crashes :P
nice try guys D; but really screw chams and the rest D; we should only have speed hax ;D
its soooooo much fun!
GUYS it works for me
try 95
Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
GUYS it works for me
try 95
Im using XP SP3, and it still didn't work. I tried all the different compatibility modes and they all close CA after running man. Im using 1680x1050 resolution and I tried changing that to other resolutions but that didnt work either. Any help?
Yo its chrisisafoo, birthday ban lol

It doesnt work for me at all

I have ran it in all of the combatibility modes and still nothing

Yes, I put them in the right order lol

I get some weird themedia error when i run it

any help?
Quote Originally Posted by chrisisNOTafoo View Post
Yo its chrisisafoo, birthday ban lol

It doesnt work for me at all

I have ran it in all of the combatibility modes and still nothing

Yes, I put them in the right order lol

I get some weird themedia error when i run it

any help?
follow my steps in my Picture
where i get perx ?
i have followed them,

and go to advanced, than either attach the photo or take from another site like photobucket
so u can see the pic?
Alright man, THIS is the Closest I have gotten so far with getting a hack to work. I will describe my situation vividly. All the dll's inject perfectly, no problem. Combat Arms Starts, the little guy in the corner runs off the screen. AS soon as he runs off the Login Screen music plays for a few milliseconds and then Combat Arms crashes...

Description of my setup:
I have reinstalled Combat Arms, different installation directory.
Both of my clients are on a different HD.
I don't run anything in Administrator or compatibility mode.
My AntiVirus (AVG) has been off.
I run WinXP SP2.
I have NOT been able to get Any of the recent hacks to work what so ever.

I will make anyone who can fix me a Background for your computer or Youtube, your choice. I'm pretty damn good so if you can get me hacks workin' then you get free Youtube/Desktop Background!

Until then I will cry for I cannot get anything to work, which pisses me off...
Quote Originally Posted by DreamStreet View Post
THANK YOU SOO MUCH IT WORKED AND ITS NOT THAT STUPID WALLHACK FOR EVERYTHING
YOU ONLY SEE THE PLAYERS

rofl drgns hack pack u only see the players to i dont get Pink idk what u all are talking about BUT BUT u d/c in the first game does this D/c legify???
Posts 91–105 of 176 · Page 7 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?