Need Help With Themida Error?

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Lol well you fixed the Themida error though..
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
Lol well you fixed the Themida error though..
yea but did u get any hacks working?
back before they were patched they worked fine for me.. i just speedhack now.
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
back before they were patched they worked fine for me.. i just speedhack now.
kk did u get aswhoopers bypass working?
ok thanks for all ur help

Mod or Minion Force
Please
/closed
this thread cause it only spamming
dont use ASSWHOPERS bypass cuz its not working or Patched..!
Ya thats the only one working for me
ObamaMinion, your the biggest spammer here so don't even say that lol

plus, do not close it we dont have an answer yet

I have the same error and I dunno what to do
Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
ObamaMinion, your the biggest spammer here so don't even say that lol

plus, do not close it we dont have an answer yet

I have the same error and I dunno what to do
im sorry chrisisafoo for being the biggest spammer here
and i fixed the error by changing the order of the injection that how i fixed it
Chris a foo fooo.. fooo.. your getting a Themida error aswell?
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us