HelpXignCode Third-Party Error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
XignCode Third-Party Error
Since 2 Days I keep getting on one of my Computer this Third-Party Error. Reinstalled Windows loads of Times. I sent my logfiles to Xign and recieved as Answer this:

Result of your xigncode.log that detected third party program as below.

C:\Windows\svchost.com

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

Please, turn off the program or delete it as above. I recommend delete it, if it is necessary program.
Also, please scan your PC via anti-virus program before game start.
GoogleUpdate I can shut down, but svchost.com is an System Process which hosts the biggest Parts of the OS (like dwm, network, printer...).

Any recommendations?
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
Since 2 Days I keep getting on one of my Computer this Third-Party Error. Reinstalled Windows loads of Times. I sent my logfiles to Xign and recieved as Answer this:



GoogleUpdate I can shut down, but svchost.com is an System Process which hosts the biggest Parts of the OS (like dwm, network, printer...).

Any recommendations?
Reinstall AVA or clean XIGNCODE3's registry. Get CCleaner and clean everything. Then make sure to go to Windows Task Manager and close unnecessary applications.
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
Since 2 Days I keep getting on one of my Computer this Third-Party Error. Reinstalled Windows loads of Times. I sent my logfiles to Xign and recieved as Answer this:



GoogleUpdate I can shut down, but svchost.com is an System Process which hosts the biggest Parts of the OS (like dwm, network, printer...).

Any recommendations?
i also sent my xingcode log iles but i gave me some other app problem so i tried to delete it and my comp crashed so dont DELETE it and if u wanna play u have to format ur computer
like T bag said download cccleaner and follow these steps
1. delete logfiles
2. run cccleaner
3. clean ur registry with cccleaner
4. run cccleaner again
5. reboot ur pc


if this diddn't help check wich programms start minimizes with ur os maybe there is something... and make sure that no compiler is running
Quote Originally Posted by I3orninhell View Post
i also sent my xingcode log iles but i gave me some other app problem so i tried to delete it and my comp crashed so dont DELETE it and if u wanna play u have to format ur computer
Svchost is needed to Run every exe File. If you delete it, then it's just logical that nothing works anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wGRWGHWGRERGrgergergrg View Post
like T bag said download cccleaner and follow these steps
1. delete logfiles
2. run cccleaner
3. clean ur registry with cccleaner
4. run cccleaner again
5. reboot ur pc


if this diddn't help check wich programms start minimizes with ur os maybe there is something... and make sure that no compiler is running
Dont think I didn't try that already.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us