Exclamation[Guide] Hackcusations

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
[Guide] Hackcusations
I see a lot of people getting accused of being a hacker.
Whether it's true or not, you need to know what to say, to the appropriate situation.
I got a list of things to say.


Chams Hackcusations

1. I've been playing a long time, I know most of the hiding spots.
2. I always check there
3. It's an obvious spot.
4. I have good reflexes dude.
5. It's called A Heartbeat Sensor/Detector. Nexon put them in the game for a reason.
7. I use that spot often
8. People usually kill me from there.

Regular Hackcusations

1. Skill My Friend, Skill
2. It was Lag
3. My Weapon is Better
4. I have Light Vest so I was able to endure more hits/able to move faster than you.

Hackusations from Shooting Through The Wall

1. Combat Arms is realistic, bullets go through walls.
2. I knew you were there, part of your body was sticking out.
3. I don't hack, just know Combat Arms.

P L E A S E T H A N K M E

HACKCUSATIONS>>>> COULDN'T THINK OF ANOTHER WORD
Haha nice im gonna use these but i probably wont need them. seeing how i suck so much people dont accuse me of hacking anyways
Quote Originally Posted by sounaknum2 View Post
Haha nice im gonna use these but i probably wont need them. seeing how i suck so much people dont accuse me of hacking anyways
Win..............
Quote Originally Posted by sounaknum2 View Post
Haha nice im gonna use these but i probably wont need them. seeing how i suck so much people dont accuse me of hacking anyways
hahah... fuuny!
Good post, this is for all who don't know what to say while getting hacking accused, this could come in handy.
LOL, combat arms is realistic, bullets go through walls. ROFLMAO! it'd be funny if some nub in CA actually believed that. My friend got a nub to believe that wtf means where's the fire!! xD
Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
LOL, combat arms is realistic, bullets go through walls. ROFLMAO! it'd be funny if some nub in CA actually believed that. My friend got a nub to believe that wtf means where's the fire!! xD
Wow, wheres the fire? xD
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
Wow, wheres the fire? xD
Stop spamming dude
How about:

Code:
You never even fired.
If you somehow have god mode xD
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
How about:

Code:
You never even fired.
If you somehow have god mode xD
hahaha.. funny but true
light vest can endure more hits? i thought it was heavy
Thanks nice hack dude
Quote Originally Posted by daniliard View Post
Thanks nice hack dude
LMAO it's not a hack it's a guide thanks anyways
the problem is that some noob go B.S after u say those stuff >.>
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us