Exclamation[Guide] Hackcusations

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Haha nice, I've used more than half of those before :P
Another Hackusations from Shooting Through The Wall: "I curved the bullet" Oh yea.
Quote Originally Posted by Tri Pham View Post
Another Hackusations from Shooting Through The Wall: "I curved the bullet" Oh yea.
hahahahah hilarious!!
Another one: I listened to shoots that came over there. And another one: I saw ur shots cam of there. And if u got godmode: U didn't hit me ur just can;t aim
ANOTHER +THX FOR HELPIN THE CHOOBS!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
ANOTHER +THX FOR HELPIN THE CHOOBS!!!
hahah thank you
I would use it but I only get accused of hacking when im not lol.
Quote Originally Posted by rawr161 View Post
I would use it but I only get accused of hacking when im not lol.
bullcrap..lol
I'm not kidding I all the time check random spots in the map like little corners or alcoves for people because its where i would go and I all the time get called a chammer and when I do cham I'm usually sittin on a hill sniping the shit out of people so that noone can tell I'm chamming.
Wrong section this should be in gen.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
Wrong section this should be in gen.
Dammmmmit sry
nice reasons =). i'll use those if i tap. thanks man
Quote Originally Posted by XDisushi View Post
nice reasons =). i'll use those if i tap. thanks man
NP, and yes these reasons can come in handy one day for reaall!!
Sharpe Strikes again with his fake modness rofl

Ill try this in spy hunt when i become ss and prefire everyone around the corner hidin XD
Quote Originally Posted by IIunknownII View Post
Sharpe Strikes again with his fake modness rofl

Ill try this in spy hunt when i become ss and prefire everyone around the corner hidin XD
What...???
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us