Exclamation[Guide] Hackcusations

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
I mean that when in spy hunt everyone hides when someone gets the Super Spy So if i get the super spy and i know where everyone is they all get taken by suprised then owned. Then they kick me next round for hacking!
Quote Originally Posted by IIunknownII View Post
I mean that when in spy hunt everyone hides when someone gets the Super Spy So if i get the super spy and i know where everyone is they all get taken by suprised then owned. Then they kick me next round for hacking!
ohh OK... lol
I've heard all excuses from people when I accuse them of being a hacker. An all I say is "Hey (insert their name here) where'd you get your hacks?" and of course their smartass reply is "from ur mum lul".....I asked and I got an answer which I simply reply with "Really? Weird because I got mine from your mom and sister...what a coincidence!" but of course they're using a leeched hack from MPGH that's on another site.
For some odd reason, some people have been able to get an actual HP hack. It wasn't god mode because they do die, but they set their HP to a certain amount and it will stay at 100 for awhile. An I've seen kids using a speed hack and they say "oh i use light vest nub pwnd" and I'm pretty sure that even being a female character (which is extremely sad for a young boy to be) and wearing a light vest, doesn't make you so fast to go from your spawn point in Two Towers to the other spawn place in less than 20 seconds.
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
I've heard all excuses from people when I accuse them of being a hacker. An all I say is "Hey (insert their name here) where'd you get your hacks?" and of course their smartass reply is "from ur mum lul".....I asked and I got an answer which I simply reply with "Really? Weird because I got mine from your mom and sister...what a coincidence!" but of course they're using a leeched hack from MPGH that's on another site.
For some odd reason, some people have been able to get an actual HP hack. It wasn't god mode because they do die, but they set their HP to a certain amount and it will stay at 100 for awhile. An I've seen kids using a speed hack and they say "oh i use light vest nub pwnd" and I'm pretty sure that even being a female character (which is extremely sad for a young boy to be) and wearing a light vest, doesn't make you so fast to go from your spawn point in Two Towers to the other spawn place in less than 20 seconds.
Yeah me too Ive been seeing people with a lot of HP, i find it weird becuase god isn't out like you said hmmm..
lol i use and ppl persist that i hack i just say "a long time a go when ca was made there were many noobs... til this day there are still noobs recently ppl seem to get skill very few have it. those who have skill are pro. Stop accusing u noob" thats what i say xP
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
lol i use and ppl persist that i hack i just say "a long time a go when ca was made there were many noobs... til this day there are still noobs recently ppl seem to get skill very few have it. those who have skill are pro. Stop accusing u noob" thats what i say xP
hahaha that is awesome im gonna copy you
lol I usually say "Go buy these things called headphones and plug them in, it's like magic how easy it is to hear someone running"
Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
lol I usually say "Go buy these things called headphones and plug them in, it's like magic how easy it is to hear someone running"
LOL this is never going to woorrk! lmao
whats a hackusation for headshot aimbot?
DO NOT THANK THIS GUY!
I POSTED IT IN ANOTHER FORUM ALREADY, AND IT WAS MADE BY ME!!
Hackusations
Nice guide I say the sticking body out bit LOL
Mine are better.

Chams
  • Lose some weight buddy I can see your ass from here.
  • I have eyeballs and balls, why don't you grow a pair of the pair.
  • H4X N00B
  • Lolusuck


Aimbot
  • Your ass is too fat, lose some weight so you won't be so easy to hit.
  • Yo momma
  • Bullets s3x your head.
  • USUCKN00B
  • *Tea Bag*
  • Usukb4ll$
Quote Originally Posted by sounaknum2 View Post
Haha nice im gonna use these but i probably wont need them. seeing how i suck so much people dont accuse me of hacking anyways
perfect xD
ROFL these are funny!
What about you all get banned for bumping a 4 week old post? :/ LOL
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us