Thumbs upCreate Ur Own Custom Map

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Create Ur Own Custom Map
Hello there,
I was just making a custom map and I thought by myself: "Let's share my beginning world with other people, so they can easily create their own maps". So I made a new mape for you guys
Ps. Step on the teleporter (in the map) to go to the building platform!

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/1...is/1369250623/
Jotti: Custom Map World - By MiniPwnr.zip - Jotti's malware scan

From Inside:


From Outside:


I hope you enjoy! Goodluck with ur own custom maps!
Custom Map World - By MiniPwnr_mpgh.net.zip230 KB · 71 downloads Clean
Oh fk my screenshots won't show up?!
Quote Originally Posted by MiniPwnr View Post
Oh fk my screenshots won't show up?!
Use this code to post images in your post:

Code:
[img] link of image[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

Use this code to post images in your post:

Code:
[img] link of image[/img]
Thanx, I got it
Approved!
Thanks for sharing your creation!
Nice creatio, thanks for sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Approved!
Thanks for sharing your creation!
Are you sure that you approved this ?
Thank you!
Not bad. And thanks for this.
Quote Originally Posted by shiwenyi View Post
Not bad. And thanks for this.
No problem dude
5 downloads 1 thank?
Weekly bump?
Nice Custom Map! (:
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Nice Custom Map! (:
thank you
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?