Auto[Self]Nade Script

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Auto[Self]Nade Script
Like the title say i want to know anybody heard how to code an script or where can i find one ?
And i want to know ... can i use a script on my regular computer or i need to run it on vm ware ?
I herd there is a free version on a chinese forum. You dont need vmware for it.
Quote Originally Posted by igoocham View Post
I herd there is a free version on a chinese forum. You dont need vmware for it.
Can you give me a link for it ? im not so good in Chinese xD
I would but i dont use auto nade. I just farm with my own bots --> more exp + faster.
IF ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO FIND AN SCRIPT LIKE THAT AND DONT WANT TO SPREED IT IN THE WORLD: PM ME PLS!
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post
Why would you need a suicide script? ._.
vip farming I GET 6K PER ROUND
Quote Originally Posted by [CrY]UltrA View Post
vip farming I GET 6K PER ROUND
Holy mother of god
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post

Holy mother of god
lvl up again in 4 rounds
qhen u suicide u earn xp? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by [CrY]UltrA View Post
vip farming I GET 6K PER ROUND
6k per game you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Spray N Pray View Post
6k per game you mean?
Yes. want a screenshot ?
Quote Originally Posted by [CrY]UltrA View Post
Yes. want a screenshot ?
Naw. I believe you. I need to get myself a fury or beast ffs.
Dont beg. Make one yourself, the one that is out at the moment will only result in a huge ban spree (from z8/xtrap). Mabey even a chance of marshall accounts being keylogged after they reach that rank (for profit of the scripter.)
I'd pay for the nade bot.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us