Talking>weapon mode<

Posts 61–75 of 137 · Page 5 of 10
I saw someone had Uzi handanimation like upside down? ( I mean shooting from the side )
Like this:
why not skin mod .
@nazrins skin mood is patch long time ago -___-''

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Vehrdyn sory -__ but I dont taking req anymore..since got lot of req..soo I have release the tutorial..pretty sure if you do it by youself you can mod what weapon you want
Quote Originally Posted by Mr sniperz View Post
@nazrins skin mood is patch long time ago -___-''

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Vehrdyn sory -__ but I dont taking req anymore..since got lot of req..soo I have release the tutorial..pretty sure if you do it by youself you can mod what weapon you want
Emphasise on the LONG

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

If u want request go to my post Im still taking requests
mrsniper can you post the original weapon and sound if can,t please help edit ak47 to grafitti
Knife to SMF Knife can?
can you change knife to NZ1 Knife mod...if can please>>>
can mod for me ssg to barret? but u wan its damage same with barret can?
AWP to AWP HARIMAU
GlOCK 21 TO GLOCK 21 COMO
AK47 TO AK DRAGON
KNIFE TO NZI KNIFE
i need amibot wall hack can you me by team viwer ??
i want knife = NZ1
please do it for me..
can u make me ak dragon to ak47 nz1 and shamsir to knife nz1

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xiuhao View Post
AWP to AWP HARIMAU
GlOCK 21 TO GLOCK 21 COMO
AK47 TO AK DRAGON
KNIFE TO NZI KNIFE
u do know that al those weapons exept the knife to nz1 knife are already the same
Bro my SSG still the same also
Quote Originally Posted by Mr sniperz View Post
@nazimazillah here you go..hope you enjoy..sory late..I am play blackshot for awhile..soo here is it..ssg82 mod awp mod n mk23 mod..

always do a backup of original file!

paste for handAni file:
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Character\HandA ni

paste for weapon music:
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Sound\weapons

thnk me if I help you
can you upload a video how to mod it?? please
Posts 61–75 of 137 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us