can u make ak to ak desert and hk416 to hkn please
AK47=AK47Black
SSG82=AWP Black
Knife=NZ1 Knife
That was it can u make that ? please send me when u can ok?
can u do mode knife to smf ??
i wan m6a1 to ak47 is it possible?
it just renaming the files right? but how about the image? and what the other player will see? an original weapon or has been changed? i havent try it yet..
mp5 to hk snow. will u?
where button download
These Not skin just HanAni
Oh Yeah!
Guys this thread started a 1.5 years ago. Do you guys still expect him to be available to mod for you? (if it is still possible) ? ?? ? LOL
Can you Make? MP5 >> UZI BLOOD MK2 >> Tarantula Knife >> Kodachi ??
Hey Can U help me Do Awp Black To Awp Ghost? thats all please :I
I want SSG82 to AWP GOLD and M16A1 to AK47 GOLd. I dont know if this is possible but im new to hacks and i also dont know what to do with the files if this is possible pls teach me :P Im new to hacking stuff.
Originally Posted by Mr sniperz
@sarma1995 this not skin mod..just handAni mod...yes I can
@domquendo yes..I can..all weapon..just give me some time to do it ok... i will upload for you
---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------
@matsargi yes! all weapon ^_^ but boom cannot maybe..not sure..but all weapon can ^_^