[Release] Killerld Small Hack v2

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Killerld Small Hack v2
Hi, This is my first hack I release on any website and I decided to do on the MPGH one, the community learn me how to do it . I think MPGH is the Bigger One but the only flaw : We can't contact GM with the MPGH PM :x
But this not a huge one :P. So this is my hack, not too big because I tried to do a bigger and all Crash so... I play with this one since yesterday and Undetected. I know people like VIP hack but I don't all VIP function so Impossible for me now to do it, If someone can send me function ''Void'' that could be nice.

Presentation :

Killerld Small Hack v2
-------------------------------------------------
Features :
SuperJump
NFD
Gold Premium
No Bounds
No Spread
Antikick (50% Yes - 50% No)
-------------------------------------------------
Created for MPGH.net
-------------------------------------------------
Credits Killerld [Hack]
Naeron [Injector]
-------------------------------------------------

PS : If you see me ingame (Habitually sniper-omg if not ban) Please Leave the game if against XD
PS* : I Include a Clean, It erase your Temp. So erase mark of hacking. Erase chance to get kick. Use it each time you start a Game.

*Wait Approved don't ask Download Link*

Always Thank people for OWN hack =D

Edit : DAM Sorry I forgot ><'' : Virus Scan : http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/d...9ef-1248572817
clean.rarattachment deleted · 122 downloads before removal
Small Killerld Hack v2.rarattachment deleted · 232 downloads before removal
virus scan plox
I'll scan for yah mang. The least I could do for the fact someone actually released their own hack.
+1

/Approved manggg! Post back wiffff results.
Hai Liz. ^^
My post is edit with Virus Scan. sorry I forgot. I post another and I don't forget XD
Hai danny. thx for taking care of this, im writing 2 deputations and proof reading some things so im super slammed.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Hai danny. thx for taking care of this, im writing 2 deputations and proof reading some things so im super slammed.
Yep. Habe fun! I'm on top of the world right now. D:
Be sure to get 'em doneee.
so i inject the clean everytime i start the game? or the killerld small hack v2.dll?

nvm i just realised 1 is .bat and the other .dll sorry!

it keeps failing to inject though
Nub Question
I'm def new to this and getting bored of the game minus the hacks.

This keep failing to inject ... any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?
I didnt get to try it out yet, but you released your own hack, keep up the good work
hey killerid, i saw that i helped u create a function hack. I noticed u said that by adding more functions it crashes. I'll try and help u out since I have created my own hacks.

I will release them as soon I i can find a good working D3D base to get a menu hack out. All the hacks i am working on right now are no menu
Hey man, congratulations on your first hack. I have been reading up on your progress in the programming section. Nice of you to release it to the community. Keep up the good work.
same Prob..
Try taking down Firewall/Anti-Virus.
For problem with Inject You need to put the SAME SAME SAME name of the .dll and the injector. If you did it suppose to work.

Thanks all for comment :P and lead_famer, IPAWN I need to give you credits because they help me to start :P.

I'm trying for a more feature like a GlassWall but I don't know the Function, if you have some nice feature Send me function and Address if you have (I lazy to search 2 days of searching xD) I'll try to include it =D
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us