[Release] Killerld Small Hack v2

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
For problem with Inject You need to put the SAME SAME SAME name of the .dll and the injector. If you did it suppose to work.

Thanks all for comment :P and lead_famer, IPAWN I need to give you credits because they help me to start :P.

I'm trying for a more feature like a GlassWall but I don't know the Function, if you have some nice feature Send me function and Address if you have (I lazy to search 2 days of searching xD) I'll try to include it =D
I Checked that..same names..I turned my Firewall off and still it fails To inject :s
why do you have in the attachments a thng called clean?? i downloaded it and it is a bat that delets my windows files
thx for the clean really needed it but i get a failed to inject sign sooo yea... thx anyways
Clean.bat clean you Temp, erase your Temp Folder :P No Risk, Its safe :P

And for the inject Fail idk why, for me all ok... not suppose to Fail :x

I'm working on Antikick, Because it didn't work in v2 :x
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
Clean.bat clean you Temp, erase your Temp Folder :P No Risk, Its safe :P

And for the inject Fail idk why, for me all ok... not suppose to Fail :x

I'm working on Antikick, Because it didn't work in v2 :x
idk y the injection failed for me i injected it safely idk waat had happened lol
really liked these one
does this hack have menu?
ok mister. this still working?
I use my hack each day and for me all work and yes its a No Menu, I can do a v2, I release it in 5 min
im getting tht it can't inject too any help?
thanx for cleaner i needed one lol
Your Welcome :P and For the Injector Failed Idk know why, in my other release i'll put 2 Folder One with Naeron Injector and the other with another
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us