lolz2much & kizz hackpack
what is the purpose for the wireframe hack???
please do explain
please do explain
Some people like it, It takes the textures off the models, and just shows the Wireframes to the models. Nothing more, nothing less.
Can help if you have lag.
Can help if you have lag.
i don't know how it's appened.. but i was playing snow valley under the texture and when i finished it..i started this new match... i was over and sky and i saw all the ppl..and it was so easy kill them :P i'm not good in english but i hope i will help some one to explain this bug..
above some screen shot
above some screen shot
Combat-Arms_11.jpg
Combat-Arms_10.jpg
Combat-Arms_09.jpg
Combat-Arms_08.jpg
/approved. Post results please.
He was banned, he just got unbanned lol. Welcome back.
Ohaithur .
Thanks, works great.
Just one question, before when I was injecting the d3d9.dll in kizz's topic, it wouldn't run, so now it wants to run which is weird, is it because of the extra bypass or is it just messed up?
Also I turned off compatibility which might also be why.
I'm runnning XP SP3.
Anyhow thx for this mix of hack, thanked.
Just one question, before when I was injecting the d3d9.dll in kizz's topic, it wouldn't run, so now it wants to run which is weird, is it because of the extra bypass or is it just messed up?
Also I turned off compatibility which might also be why.
I'm runnning XP SP3.
Anyhow thx for this mix of hack, thanked.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
General Game HackingStickarena Hackpack.
19 WarRock - International HacksLatest Undected hackpack 2 MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers[Release] Maplestory v. 38 Hackpack - Up to date with a nice UCE + a ct
167 WarRock - International Hacks{Relaese }LTKort213's HackPack 06-09-2007
4 WarRock - International HacksWeuirderschmirt--RELEASE-HUGE HACKPACKRA 15

