Smilelolz2much & kizz hackpack

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
WDF
when i try the perX thing it doesnt work and it takes forever to open...?please tell me why?
Thanks for this nice hacks,it works on Windows 7 and XP...!

I have testit and it works.

Sorry for my English

I GOT FLY HCK TO WRK BUT WHT BOUT FIRETEAM WERE IS GLICH SPOT???
Sorry, but wow guys stop hattin man, he was just trying to help us out =.=
OH I M SORRY I WAS NOT HATEN
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH UR GUYS HCKS
I WONDERED IF ANYONE KNEW HOW TO USE IN FIRETEAM
BEST HCK SITE IMY OPINION

NOT HATTIN
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH UR GUYS HCKS
I WONDERED IF ANYONE KNEW HOW TO USE FLY HCK IN FIRETEAM
IVE SEEN IT DONE ON EXTREAME 4 TIMES FOR MAD EXP
GLICHED INTO WALL, WENT TO EXTRACTION POINT, WON THE GAME ABOUT 60SEC
BEST HCK SITE IN MY OPINION
I HVE FLY HCKS WRKING

w00t it rocks my socks off lol its good works 4 me
Stop spamming these threads LtRonChapin
its not work now for me it worked 1 day just 1 day
Quote Originally Posted by khaliil View Post
its not work now for me it worked 1 day just 1 day
Quote Originally Posted by Bananapie23 View Post
i crash in a min at the game
Thats weird. I cant test because the patch and the hacks wont work coz of the patch, so yeah. Also, why cant i edit my post? I wanted to add a poll and fix something but it wont let me edit. Also, yes, i am signed in.
why download hacks now when ca isnt up
Quote Originally Posted by queenikki17 View Post
why download hacks now when ca isnt up
agreed 1st w8 till the patch finished then check it out
Zomg still 42 minutes till the patch is over... I hope the hacks still work afterwards...unless nexon get smart seeing us all hack and patches the bypass again NEXON TOOK AWAY MY CHAMS AND WALLHACK!!!!Stupid patch
wait a sec, didnt i post a thread just like this one? except i didnt have dl link?
bah oh well
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us