New external harddrive

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
New external harddrive
Seagate External Desktop Drives | Seagate

500 gig NTFS harddrive
When I opened it, it said only 465 but thats alright I guess

Help me fill it with movies, games, other awesome shit


OR


Convince me why its a good idea to fill it full of goatse thumbnails and give it to my mom for mothers day
yeah less memory to intall software to run the hardware ipods have same thing
Who uses External HDs. :S

Anyways, why do you need to fill it up? Do you not have much content? -.-
I got one because my internet speed is shit, so torrenting takes a long time and streaming movies and such can take hours
Also because we go camping a lot and my dad brings his laptop so I can bring all the games and movies I want

I have a 350 gig harddrive in my computer, and after spending 2 hours deleteing unwanted things and cleaning up duplicates of songs and movies i still only have less than 10 gigs free
external harddrive O.o
I think that sucks ? The brother of the girl-friend of my brother has alsow sutch a thing, and if just toutch it a litle bit or moove it a milimeter the computer goes creazy.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?