Website Webmaster for hire
Hello mpgh members,
I am officially for hire as of now for website/forum creation for new Boosting services.
For the last few years I've been working on RuneScape Private Server forums and websites just to earn a quick buck. But now since I've shifted games and I'm into League of Legends now I am willing to create some websites. I will be passing on further information through Skype.
The type on sites I create will mostly be done through HTML but if you have any other languages you want me to create your site on I'll do it. (I'm up for a challenge).
Skype: byfluuro
Kind Regards,
Derosier
I am officially for hire as of now for website/forum creation for new Boosting services.
For the last few years I've been working on RuneScape Private Server forums and websites just to earn a quick buck. But now since I've shifted games and I'm into League of Legends now I am willing to create some websites. I will be passing on further information through Skype.
The type on sites I create will mostly be done through HTML but if you have any other languages you want me to create your site on I'll do it. (I'm up for a challenge).
Skype: byfluuro
Kind Regards,
Derosier