Stick Arena Dimensions: Patch the Un Patchable?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Stick Arena Dimensions: Patch the Un Patchable?
 
Semi Off-Topic
I posted the video below in General about a weird reaction the game had to my spammer. I explained that i did not understand what caused the outcome but alas through trial and error with a little common sense i figured it out!! In game push "I" on your keyboard. PRESTO! You can toggle a point graph of your FPS as well as everyone else in the current match!



On-Topic!
So i thought i would make a simple spammer for the game Stick Arena Dimensions, so I did. Unfortunately the game only allows you to say something every 3 seconds. So i thought to myself, what if i found the rule/code that the game has for how long between messages your allowed to send. I thought, "Alright that could work, find said code and decrease the time or change the timer values to false and BAM my spammer will work as intended with the game!". Only problem is that i am unable to Decompile the .swf of Stick Arena Dimensions. Every time i try to view the code in "Main Movie" my decompiler crashes. Same go's for any decompiler ive tried. I even tried the compressed and uncompressed versions of the game but to no avail So my question is, how can i patch something i don't have access to? Rather is their another way to get these variables and change them? Is their some magical decompiler i can use? I would greatly appreciate any help on my topic issue.

Here is a link to the .swf hosted on the games site. Stick Arena Dimensions
You mean you want Spammer With more than 1 Textbox or the Codes or what
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
You mean you want Spammer With more than 1 Textbox or the Codes or what
lol no, watch the video in the spoiler. I already made a working spammer but the game only allows the user to say something every 3 seconds. (So the game itself has built in spam prevention) What im trying to do is figure out what the code is for this chat timer and change the value or Hex of the time to be either a smaller number or just disable the timer altogether. This I might be able to figure out for myself but the main issue is not being able to decompile the .swf due to its encryption.

I did this though. Went in game, said "Test_01" and scanned for that string with cheat engine. These are the addresses found related to Test_01
Code:
09561C73
09874560
09874D86
09874E41
Then as the message went away the Values turned into a bunch of gibberish XD but alas those addresses have something to do with whatever a user says in the chatbox.
Reverse engineering the client seems rather pointless. Most of the time, limits like this are thrown server side, not client side, as that would be easily patched. If you are sure that these limits are not server sided, and the client doesn't mem scan for changed addresses, go for it!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us