Request For Dave

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Don't the Minions of the section have to approve it, before it becomes public for download?

I went to a thread earlier, the attachment was there but it said "[Waiting for approval.]"


yeah, but obama hasnt chosen any minions yet, so it takes like 2 hours for a combat arms attatchment to be approved, and in those few hours lots of people spam the thread sayin "cant wait for it to be accepted yay"
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
yeah, but obama hasnt chosen any minions yet, so it takes like 2 hours for a combat arms attatchment to be approved, and in those few hours lots of people spam the thread sayin "cant wait for it to be accepted yay"
Didn't he have a thread about two Minions being picked for this section?
I applied if I get picked I'll be sure to deal with this problems.
But in all, you have to wit for time to unfold itself.
In other words wait for Obama to pick the two Minions for the CA section and let them handle it.
but doing this will cut the number of members and increase spam.
Lets all hope obama picks some responsible people for the minions because that section is fucked!

Spammers have already taken over the Crossfire section, now they are headed to the Combat Arms section.

FML
Ya I agree, I actually posted a similar thread. I think a 10 rep requirement in order to download hacks.
Rep? Hardly anyone reps eachother, it's mainly thanks.
Dumb idea.

People will migrate to another forum if they can't leech here or post here.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Dumb idea.

People will migrate to another forum if they can't leech here or post here.
It's a double edged sword.

Big Brother: Traffic decreases and MPGH becomes another esoteric forum.

Canadian style: MPGH becomes so over crowded with choobs, we start seeing lolcats appear more frequently, Dave starts losing control of the populace, they stage a coup, MPGH becomes 4*c*h*a*n*.


I think things are balanced, as they should be. You need to learn to deal with annoying people, it's healthy.
Damn another fail thread of a choob trying to be important..
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Now.
Your Ass.
Bitch.
wow im gonna put that on ma siggy! lolz. do i have ur permission mrsnail? lolz
i dont think so cause for example i got 50 posts only BECAUSE i was able to access some threads. if you do limits some ppl will never get 50 posts. and ppl will just start spamming.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Now.
Your Ass.
Bitch.
corndog just got owned
You are totally right, but next time, PM Dave about it
Quote Originally Posted by Loouis View Post
You are totally right, but next time, PM Dave about it
Dave doesn't read private messages. His signature even says it.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us