Aimbot Maker!!!

Posts 91–105 of 148 · Page 7 of 10
dont work for me
Fuck this thread
Quote Originally Posted by donutvampire View Post
are u the real dark byte or some imposter
Hey dude, what the fuck! You stole my sig!

@Ontopic: Does anyone know if this works? I don't feel like reading 10 pages of posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Timmarus View Post
Hey dude, what the fuck! You stole my sig!

@Ontopic: Does anyone know if this works? I don't feel like reading 10 pages of posts.
i dont like getting involved in threads let alone this one. too much griping and "welcome back to kindergarten" crap. ANYWAY, I did read all 10 pages and from what I can tell the aimbot/pixel bot/trigger bot/damned proggy that aim at the color you specify thing works. HOWEVER, the bypass does not and has not since before the patch the other night.

If I am wrong put me on a cross. If not then its nothing more than what anyone that knows the files and how this crap works couldnt have figured out as soon as the thread had the words "bypass.dll".

Still sucks that bypass file doesnt work. I was using it to run my disabled VIP hacks.

EDIT: Didnt realize sombody else confirmed it doesnt work as I was typing this.
Just in case there's some miraculous way that this works for me, I'll test it.
I scanned it with NOD32 before and after extraction and it appears clean.

Status: FINAL VERDICT Failed. This does not work.
Additional Details: Bullets or cross hair are not targeted towards the enemy.
I was using Corndog's chams and color at 255 R so it should have worked if it was going to. I imagine this is just an outdated Bypass.dll

Update: Upon saving by F8, I notice this handy program created a text document on my Desktop with this:

WindowsApplication1 Critical 1
==================================

System
---------
Utc Date: 7/31/2009 7:35:24 PM
Culture: English (United States); en-US
OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium ; Win32NT; 6.0.6002.131072; Service Pack 2

Exception
---------
Type: System.InvalidCastException
Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly: Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Message: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

Trace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions .ToInteger(String Value)
at WindowsApplication1.aim.Button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Exception
---------
Type: System.FormatException
Source: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly: Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Message: Input string was not in a correct format.

Trace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions .ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions .ToInteger(String Value)
That's cute.
It doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
Actually, yes it does.
There's quite a difference. Aimbot aims at certain hitboxes, so that when you fire, it's a guaranted hit.

Triggerbot fires for you when over a certain color, white in this situation.
No offense, a trigger bot is a program or a small script/hack that shoot for you when you point your crosshair over an enemy.

It is.. 'aimbot maker' but to me. It look like a Pixel aimbot, a Pixel aimbot aims at certain colors.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
No offense, a trigger bot is a program or a small script/hack that shoot for you when you point your crosshair over an enemy.

It is.. 'aimbot maker' but to me. It look like a Pixel aimbot, a Pixel aimbot aims at certain colors.
Yeah, I realized this after I noticed that CodeHPro made this. So this is quite old, it works yes, but most likely not for CA
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
Yeah, I realized this after I noticed that CodeHPro made this. So this is quite old, it works yes, but most likely not for CA
haha,wow an aimbot posted in ca arms hacks,but not for ca!genius
it works! but the only thing I don't like is that it FAILS, the light/shade change the white head so there must be a color variation check or detection, 0 0 0 is black and 255 255 255 is white, I had to make screenshots to select the corect color (F8 hotkey dont work). I had many changes, from 78 78 79 to 110 110 110 (something like this).

Better take a normal aimbot which really detects the head and not a color. Nice try anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by jijee View Post
it works! but the only thing I don't like is that it FAILS, the light/shade change the white head so there must be a color variation check or detection, 0 0 0 is black and 255 255 255 is white, I had to make screenshots to select the corect color (F8 hotkey dont work). I had many changes, from 78 78 79 to 110 110 110 (something like this).

Better take a normal aimbot which really detects the head and not a color. Nice try anyway.

so it works or not?
You should give us some screenshots to prove that it works.
Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
You should give us some screenshots to prove that it works.
How would a screenshot prove it :3

we need a video. But then again, like I said, it works on flash shooters for sure :P
It looks awesome, does it work for CF too?
This does not work for Vista 32bit USA CA.

I used Corndog's chams and set the color to 255 R. My bullets and my cross hair did not aim towards the enemy.
Posts 91–105 of 148 · Page 7 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us