Aimbot Maker!!!

Posts 106–120 of 148 · Page 8 of 10
Try taking a ss of them, and find the EXACT values in paint.
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
Try taking a ss of them, and find the EXACT values in paint.
I did, paint said it was pure 255,0,0.

Why? Does this work for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
dark what ill do it it crossfire lol
Dude. Wtf are you sayin? This is the CA forum!
I haven't tested it yet. But that's just what he did in the video, except...it..wasn't for CA lol
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
I haven't tested it yet. But that's just what he did in the video, except...it..wasn't for CA lol
Well, that might be it lol I think this works, just not for CA
It should work in cf u just gotta find the rgb of the head\
sorry i didnt reply in soo long i had to do stuff
it works for ca u gottta find the rgb of the head
Yah it works for CA but if you dont set it right it will throw your aim off and be gay xD
Quote Originally Posted by user339927 View Post
Yah it works for CA but if you dont set it right it will throw your aim off and be gay xD
Would you care to elaborate on how to "set it right"?
Because I'm pretty sure I followed his instructions exactly and I was unable to get it to do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by kira714 View Post
all u did was prove u can open it
If you'd pay attention, as soon as I clicked Go To Target or whatever, my mouse flew to white.
Maybe so, but we've already stated that it works outside of CA.

If someone gets this to work in CA, then these people will be happy.
I posted that video before it was even approved, so I knew it worked out of CA before you did (most likely)
you guys do realize that just taking the texures out wont do anything it will just make you shoty up in the air...
anyone wanna help me over aim cause this isnt working for my my aim is demarcusluck
Posts 106–120 of 148 · Page 8 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us