What does "context current" mean in programming?
Hi ALL,
I just want to know what does "context current" mean in programming !
I see these word at a website(sorry about that I can't post link here)
So,I copy a paragraph form the website below.
Making the OpenGL context current
Before you can use the OpenGL API, it must have a current OpenGL context. You make a window's context current with glfwMakeContextCurrent. It will then remain as the current context until you make another context current or until the window owning it is destroyed.
Someone can help me?
I just want to know what does "context current" mean in programming !
I see these word at a website(sorry about that I can't post link here)
So,I copy a paragraph form the website below.
Making the OpenGL context current
Before you can use the OpenGL API, it must have a current OpenGL context. You make a window's context current with glfwMakeContextCurrent. It will then remain as the current context until you make another context current or until the window owning it is destroyed.
Someone can help me?
