AQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!

Posts 46–60 of 155 · Page 4 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Satan. View Post
How I despise Anime, I must leave.
Oh satan. I love you too. <3
ugh this server requires maitenence like 24/7...

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

and rin with that stupid update I lost everything I lost alllll my stuff I had 2 rare classes and a few rare items :/ and stuff I worked on for a while man not cool :/

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

rin can you get me god class :/ username is nightwraith
Hey Rin, I need some help! none of my browsers can find your site anymore? I was playing last night, got lagged out, refreshed and since then I couldnt connect to your site. Keeps bringing me to infinityarts . com but when i put .co/ instead....still nothing. What can I do to solve this? or do you have a link that would might help? Thanks! BTW great work on the game I am enjoying it keep up the good work. IGN: gunz
Can't find the site either. Really enjoying it too
Quote Originally Posted by noyze9 View Post
Hey Rin, I need some help! none of my browsers can find your site anymore? I was playing last night, got lagged out, refreshed and since then I couldnt connect to your site. Keeps bringing me to infinityarts . com but when i put .co/ instead....still nothing. What can I do to solve this? or do you have a link that would might help? Thanks! BTW great work on the game I am enjoying it keep up the good work. IGN: gunz
Rin please come to back to us, I was really enjoying the server ;_;
is it still working i mean when i check the link out its saids Oops Google Chrome couldnt connect something like that
Quote Originally Posted by CrItImIzEd View Post
is it still working i mean when i check the link out its saids Oops Google Chrome couldnt connect something like that
Nope.
Been down for almost 5 days(I think) after Rin accidentally deleted the files.
Quote Originally Posted by bryan112 View Post
Nope.
Been down for almost 5 days(I think) after Rin accidentally deleted the files.
deleted ?????? what the ... ???
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
deleted ?????? what the ... ???
They somehow got a backup files of the server yesterday and was up for just an hour. After that, no more news again from Rin.
Quote Originally Posted by bryan112 View Post
They somehow got a backup files of the server yesterday and was up for just an hour. After that, no more news again from Rin.
that's so horrible
Hey guys, server's back. The game link won't change. You can still use your old account, although (some of-- but less likely) your in-game items might be lost, again
Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
Hey guys, server's back. The game link won't change. You can still use your old account, although (some of-- but less likely) your in-game items might be lost, again
Good news. But what exactly made that ridiculously long maintenance?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

@HipsterRin, I just read your post on you facebook page about the problem being AE's fault, you shouldn't have posted your server here. Prepare to be fucked up by AE in the near future.
Quote Originally Posted by bryan112 View Post
Good news. But what exactly made that ridiculously long maintenance?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

@HipsterRin, I just read your post on you facebook page about the problem being AE's fault, you shouldn't have posted your server here. Prepare to be fucked up by AE in the near future.
We've been here since 2010 and We've been fucked several times and we love it.
Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
We've been here since 2010 and We've been fucked several times and we love it.
Rin. I have sent you a message on FB with some of the problems youve asked people about and a suggestion/request. ^_^ Be nice to hear back from you. I hope im not taking up too much of your time. And also artix can only mess with people for so long before they get bored. They shut me down twice and im waiting for the third time xD
Looks like the server's down again.
Posts 46–60 of 155 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?