AQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!

Posts 106–120 of 155 · Page 8 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
But Private Servers...are boring.
It really depends on the players, I for one, enjoy private servers of any mmorpg I like. For example, when I got addicted to WoW but don't have the money to sustain my membership access, I resolve to private servers which is completely free to play.
Bump. Sorry for no new items/events. Admins are busy with their real life.
Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
Bump. Sorry for no new items/events. Admins are busy with their real life.
It ain't allowed to bump a month old thread. Make a new one with same info and you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


That literally means that someone won against someone else. Also, the exit buttons on menus are super tiny. You have to scroll around the button to find the sweet spot. Don't complain for not trying too hard.
I know where the spot is, but when I try to close the dialogue, it doesn't work.

EDIT:

Anyone know where to get the Treasure Chest?
Quote Originally Posted by AQWorldsWhiteKnight890 View Post
Anyone know where to get the Treasure Chest?

Dwakel, Boiler Room, Red dot. its teh dwakel decoder.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Dwakel, Boiler Room, Red dot. its teh dwakel decoder.
Oh. Thanks!
where's to find enhancements shop ??
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
where's to find enhancements shop ??
join faroff
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
join faroff
there's only starter shop right now, you can check it out
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
there's only starter shop right now, you can check it out
Click the button "enchantments" for enchantments. Jesus Christ. And there is obviously more than just a starter shop in faroff.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Click the button "enchantments" for enchantments. Jesus Christ. And there is obviously more than just a starter shop in faroff.
i'm on redgame PS. how about you ???

Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
i'm on redgame PS. how about you ???
Dude, I think you're in a different game.
Quote Originally Posted by bryan112 View Post
Dude, I think you're in a different game.
maybe*
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
maybe*
You are.. This thread is about HiddenProject, not RedAQ.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWorldsWhiteKnight890 View Post
You are.. This thread is about HiddenProject, not RedAQ.
did you know that Red game files are Hidden Project files too????
Posts 106–120 of 155 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?