AQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!

Posts 91–105 of 155 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
Okay I'll add her. Btw I use several OST from various animu's for some maps/areas. Some of them: Sword Art Online, Magical Girl Madoka, and much more.. more to come
AnimeWorlds
Can you make it so that when a message pops up you can actually press the X? Because everytime I want to press the X a message comes up and doesn't let me.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWorldsWhiteKnight890 View Post
Can you make it so that when a message pops up you can actually press the X? Because everytime I want to press the X a message comes up and doesn't let me.
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
What do you mean?
What I mean is, when I press the ! on Nulgath's head and accept one of his quests, a message saying that someone won a duel against the other person appears. And when I try to press the X to close the box that gives you quests, it won't let me.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWorldsWhiteKnight890 View Post
What I mean is, when I press the ! on Nulgath's head and accept one of his quests, a message saying that someone won a duel against the other person appears. And when I try to press the X to close the box that gives you quests, it won't let me.
That literally means that someone won against someone else. Also, the exit buttons on menus are super tiny. You have to scroll around the button to find the sweet spot. Don't complain for not trying too hard.
I like it and don't like it, and you guys need to add a map soon because thats really important, well for me because i can't travel without the map.
Quote Originally Posted by handsome7525 View Post
lol i cant even register
Why can't you?
What is the point of a private server, like, really?

I sometimes feel guilty, because hacking games is just ruining the game in it's own sense, and the game doesn't belong to us, we should play it the way the owners want us to play.
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
What is the point of a private server, like, really?

I sometimes feel guilty, because hacking games is just ruining the game in it's own sense, and the game doesn't belong to us, we should play it the way the owners want us to play.
Private servers exists because it's either the original game is starting to get boring and feels like something is missing; and the other is the owner of the private server needs money (for his wallet + expense of the server).
Lastly, we are playing PSs like the owners want us to play, free to play but pay to win.
Just some buggs to report:

1. If you have the same quest items more times and you try to take them into your inventory only one will count as taken not all of them.

2. On the quest "Fur Trade" from drudgen you can get each item once even the quest items. So after you have one bag of dirt and one diamond they won't drop anymore.

3. Yoshino is giving all items from his shop for free to his friends even the god class to vip players . Considering how hard to farm every single item that's way to frustrating!!

4. Diamond of Yoshi doesn't exist in game so you can't get emblem of yoshino by using nulgath's merge shop.
Quote Originally Posted by DarrrkPirate View Post
Just some buggs to report:

1. If you have the same quest items more times and you try to take them into your inventory only one will count as taken not all of them.
Can you explain that one more detail? I don't get it
Well it would be easyer to explain with screenshots so here it is:
s11.postimg.org/r8atao5wz/First.png

So when I click to get the items, I can press yes only to one items because the others disappear
In the end I get only one essence when I should get 3 of them.
s11.postimg.org/xxhcqor8z/Second.png

I'm not allowed to post links so just copy them in your browsing bar.
Quote Originally Posted by bryan112 View Post
Private servers exists because it's either the original game is starting to get boring and feels like something is missing; and the other is the owner of the private server needs money (for his wallet + expense of the server).
Lastly, we are playing PSs like the owners want us to play, free to play but pay to win.
But Private Servers...are boring.
Posts 91–105 of 155 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?