AQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!

Posts 76–90 of 155 · Page 6 of 11
Nicely done server, I really enjoy playing it. It make me like it more than aqw because it doesn't require that huge amount of time to be spent in order to get cool items, it take way to f*ing long.
Most of classes skills doesn't seems like working and you should remove drakath's wings they are way to huge.

And by the way you shouldn't listen to all these kids here, because they will always want everything for free and will never be able to understand that for the maintenance of server you need money, so keep it going! You're doing a great job.
Quote Originally Posted by Thestarmaster View Post
This server Sucks
Cause you're a noob, right?
lol as i said i don't like this server
Does crag and bamboozle have quests? and also all my items disappeared for some reason...
Quote Originally Posted by Retrous View Post
Does crag and bamboozle have quests? and also all my items disappeared for some reason...
Rin screwed up and accidentally deleted everyone's items. I joined after that :P
Quote Originally Posted by AQWorldsWhiteKnight890 View Post
Rin screwed up and accidentally deleted everyone's items. I joined after that :P
Yep rin deleted everything on accident. We got 2.5k acs and 500k gold as comp plus a 100% drop rate for all items for 3 days. Im staff there now xD
Soo is this closed or just down for patching?
I wanna try it but it seems that the game isn't loading for me
Ill tell you when its back up. It is having a server connection bug. Last time the host crashed and they had to move hosts xD
Its down... The server is down wowowow....
Checked it out for one reason, Hatsune Miku.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
Checked it out for one reason, Hatsune Miku.
SHE IS MY WAIFU. I JUST HAD TO MAKE AN NPC OF HER.
Quote Originally Posted by HipsterRin View Post
SHE IS MY WAIFU. I JUST HAD TO MAKE AN NPC OF HER.
Kirino from OreImo please.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
Kirino from OreImo please.
Okay I'll add her. Btw I use several OST from various animu's for some maps/areas. Some of them: Sword Art Online, Magical Girl Madoka, and much more.. more to come
Posts 76–90 of 155 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?