Le Bot 7.7 (LINUX)

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Doesn't work on Ubuntu! I'll go and try to pull apart your coding, if that's okay with you. For all of the Ubuntu users out there who want to use Le Bot I'll see if the Windows Version works with Wine.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Didn't work :/ tested on Ubuntu.
Heart = broken.
Awww. That's weird. It works for some but not for others?
I have an idea of why that might be, but if it's not then I can't do anything about it :P

-EDIT-
The possibility was that my compiler was outdated, but I just checked, and it's not.
Any suggestions?
Hi, could you make some other Linux bots? For Hell Quest, Dark Mystic?
Hello there, I'm a complete noob to linux and I'm running OpenSuse, when I open the file it opens "Trackballs" I tried open with but I can't figure out what to open it with. Any idea?
Thanks in advance <3
Edit: I feel retarded: I googled it and someone had major problems like that too, I checked and checked and went to the last page.
Someone explained it in one second: Right-click it > properties > permissions > is executeable, make that box checked. /facepalm
Anyways, runs like a charm, thanks!
~Nerdy~
Yes! Thanks a lot! I can finally get Necromancer!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

The bot closes like every 5 minutes and I have to keep opening it. Do you think you would know why?
Quote Originally Posted by YddEOA View Post
Yes! Thanks a lot! I can finally get Necromancer!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

The bot closes like every 5 minutes and I have to keep opening it. Do you think you would know why?
Anyone know why? It's really annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Didn't work :/ tested on Ubuntu.
It works on Kubuntu, are you running it with Wine or Zinc? Make sure you set it as an executable, too.
Quote Originally Posted by obsideon13 View Post
It works on Kubuntu, are you running it with Wine or Zinc? Make sure you set it as an executable, too.
Can you tell me how to do that?
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?