Title: Totem of Nulgath Bot [M]
Purpose: Getting Totems of Nulgath for Jugg items and Demanding items quests.
Other: It should go to /join Nulgath and kill the Makai for essence of Nulgath. When it gets 100 essence, it should go to the next room and kill the Tainted elemental for the Lesser tainted core, then turn in the quest and get a totem, then repeat.
I know theres one on Le Bot already, but it doesn't kill the elemental or turn the quest in, so you have to check it every few hours, kill the elemental and turn it in by yourself to get your totem. It probably sounds like I'm really lazy but I need this so I can bot it overnight, while I'm at school, or with friends, ect.
Purpose: Getting Totems of Nulgath for Jugg items and Demanding items quests.
Other: It should go to /join Nulgath and kill the Makai for essence of Nulgath. When it gets 100 essence, it should go to the next room and kill the Tainted elemental for the Lesser tainted core, then turn in the quest and get a totem, then repeat.
I know theres one on Le Bot already, but it doesn't kill the elemental or turn the quest in, so you have to check it every few hours, kill the elemental and turn it in by yourself to get your totem. It probably sounds like I'm really lazy but I need this so I can bot it overnight, while I'm at school, or with friends, ect.
please, make a better Totem bot..