Request AQW Bots

Posts 361–375 of 694 · Page 25 of 47
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
The only way to get free ACs is with Ballyhoo or AE Extras.
Kind of "off topic", but the quest is is 3906. But you can't turn in the quest.
oohh.. thats hwo.. and how can i get from AE extras so hard to get some acs on there..
Quote Originally Posted by jerhuf08 View Post
oohh.. thats hwo.. and how can i get from AE extras so hard to get some acs on there..
I know. I live on Brazil, and the Extras sucks here.
It depends from which country you live
title: quick lvl up bot for low levels
purpose: to lvl up quickly when you are lvl 1-10
other: i know i'm not the only one who needs this
Title: Etherstorm rep.
Purpose: I want elemental dracomancer class
Other: No
Quote Originally Posted by gonzaa21098 View Post
Title: Etherstorm rep.
Purpose: I want elemental dracomancer class
Other: No
Does the bot pre-installed in Le Bot still work? Because I used that to get ED previously.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
Does the bot pre-installed in Le Bot still work? Because I used that to get ED previously.
Yeah, it still works.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzaa21098 View Post
Title: Etherstorm rep.
Purpose: I want elemental dracomancer class
Other: No
Actually, the Etherstorm bot already inside Le Bot is the best non-lucky bot.
Title: Title: Shurpu Blaze Token.
Purpose: To get pyromancer class.
Other: I didn't saw anything with it so I guess a Shurpu Blaze Token bot would really help alot c:
Title: Ravenloss Rep
Purpose: To get rank 10 ravenloss
Other: None
Nvm, it was already there x)
Title: Dark Crystal Shard
Purpose: Juggernaut Items of Nulgath
Other: The pre-installed bot won't work, I always get disconnected halfway through. Any other bot works without disconnection though.
Title:undefiend 13
Purpose:i want to get drakath armor
Other: nulgath quests
Title : Build drakath's armor
Purpose : Drakath's armor
Other : no.
Quote Originally Posted by sasdasd View Post
Title : Build drakath's armor
Purpose : Drakath's armor
Other : no.
What would this bot does?
Because I can't make a single bot that would get BoA,BLoD,Dage's Scroll Fragment...
Posts 361–375 of 694 · Page 25 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?