Request AQW Bots

Posts 376–390 of 694 · Page 26 of 47
Title:Snowball Amberarms (zoshi pet) quest "Snowball thinks you're the best"
Purpose: Dat armor
Other:no
Title: Unidentified 13 bot
Purpose: To get Drakath Armor
Other: Unsure what quest is more likely to get Contract of Nulgath. If possible, "The Assistant" looks like a good quest. I'm not sure how to buy things via bot.

Love You.
Quote Originally Posted by Nsamurai View Post
Title: Unidentified 13 bot
Purpose: To get Drakath Armor
Other: Unsure what quest is more likely to get Contract of Nulgath. If possible, "The Assistant" looks like a good quest. I'm not sure how to buy things via bot.

Love You.
I believe that the best way to get Unidentified 13 since its not a monster drop anymore is doing the Nulgat(Larvae) quest.
You can use Le Bot "Mana Golem" bot that makes this quest.
Title: fotia quest bot.
Purpose: so i want to kill judgements boss
Other: i and friend like to kill all bosses haha
Quote Originally Posted by saiinwzxc152 View Post
Title: fotia quest bot.
Purpose: so i want to kill judgements boss
Other: i and friend like to kill all bosses haha
Just to clarify, you want a bot that kills the four bosses on /Judgement map( Rhadamanthys,Minos,Aeacus,Ultra Aeacus)?
Quote Originally Posted by Carbonous View Post
Title: Dark Crystal Shard
Purpose: Juggernaut Items of Nulgath
Other: The pre-installed bot won't work, I always get disconnected halfway through. Any other bot works without disconnection though.
Use Le Bot 8.4, dont have it Private rooms, use lag Killer,
Done lol
That's what I've been doing. Every time it gets to stalagbite and attempts to attack the dragon I get disconnected. The bot is practically useless for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Carbonous View Post
That's what I've been doing. Every time it gets to stalagbite and attempts to attack the dragon I get disconnected. The bot is practically useless for me.
Just finished the quest 2 times here.
As I said before, are you dying while boting this quest?
I'm not dying, however I am on a crowded server (Artix) so I guess I'll try and switch it to see if that helps.
Quote Originally Posted by Carbonous View Post
I'm not dying, however I am on a crowded server (Artix) so I guess I'll try and switch it to see if that helps.
make a test. If your problem is on Stalagbite, get his drop before loading the bot
Title: Nulgath challenge pet bot (tenacy challenge)
Purpose:Polearm
Other:Nope :3
Title: Choronospan rep
Purpose: I really want Thief of Hours
Other: I want him so bad
Quote Originally Posted by Vanchi View Post
Title: Choronospan rep
Purpose: I really want Thief of Hours
Other: I want him so bad
There should be one inside Le Bot? I'm not sure if it works though.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
There should be one inside Le Bot? I'm not sure if it works though.
Well I saw it but it isnt any good :S
Posts 376–390 of 694 · Page 26 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?