Request AQW Bots

Posts 541–555 of 694 · Page 37 of 47
Title: Legion Crypt
Purpose: Super Easy Exp for Non-Members.
Other: If someone could tell me how to add room teleportation to my personal bots, I'd make it myself. As in automagically moving to a room with monsters.

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar9507 View Post
Title : Slay the Blazebinders quest bot
Purpose : Rank up embersea and get the class
other : i would really like ty
Request completed: here.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerDolpheebs View Post
Title: Legion Crypt
Purpose: Super Easy Exp for Non-Members.
Other: If someone could tell me how to add room teleportation to my personal bots, I'd make it myself. As in automagically moving to a room with monsters.

Thanks!
Request completed: here.

Note! room teleportation is done this way: go to the specific room you want to use in your bot; click the "!" button in the Bot Manager and then click Move to Cell (image below).

 
Image
Title: Honour Hall
Purpose: To level up fast for members
Others: So that other members who stumbled upon this too can get this bot. Sharing is Caring.
Title : where is the smoke bot
Purpose : Rank up Embersea and get the class
other : 250 rep for just going into a room and it is repetitive quest
Title: Chronospan/Sandsea rep bot
Purpose: I wanna get the classes
Other: Le bot's are outdated because they have changed the quests so I'm hoping I can find some new ones here
Title: Doomwood rep (Ample amps required quest)
Purpose: To get very easy Doomwood rep
Other: Nothing that comes to mind
Tittle : Sorching Daggers ( On Lavarun merge shop )
Purpose : My friend need that bot
Other : It's a Cool weapon btw XD
Title: Dark Crystal Shard bot.
Purpose: They drop rarely. Le Bot's DCS bot is most likely the most unstable bot it has.
Other: Quest Name - Essence of Defeat Reagent.


[Edit] Mine own isn't working. Lol.
Fyrroz, I made the sandsea bot. Also, there's already a functioning chronospan bot somewhere on the forums, you might wanna search for it.
hurray123 , made it.
eeroke12 , use le bot. As far as I know, you can't bot quests like "Ample amps required"
Title: A better dmbot for mythsong than the one from le bot 8.4 (If there is)
Purpose: I'm planning on buying a membership for my account in the next three months and my first target item would the "Bard class".
Other: If there's no alternative way then it's alright. Thanks in advanced!
Title: Infernal Legion Betrayal Bot
Purpose: To get Legion Tokens
Other: It's the fastest way for me to get LT. Pretty sure I've seen some around, but I can't find it anymore.
Title: Etherstorm
Purpose: Up rep fast
Other: I would like an bot that no need of kill any NPC.
Title: Class rep bot
Purpose: To get class rep.
Other: I'm level 65 so the timespace mobs don't give much rep. I don't know other areas which are good for class rep farming either.
Title: Tonitrus Gem Bot
Purpose: for the armor
Other: I tried to make a bot, but I failed
Posts 541–555 of 694 · Page 37 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?