SolvedElemental Master Rep

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Elemental Master Rep
I'm looking for a good class to bot the Elemental Master faction.
Necro never needs to rest, but is very slow, my EV Draco is the faster but needs to rest, so it keeps losing enemies on bot.
Any idea?

PS:I'm a non member.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
I'm looking for a good class to bot the Elemental Master faction.
Necro never needs to rest, but is very slow, my EV Draco is the faster but needs to rest, so it keeps losing enemies on bot.
Any idea?

PS:I'm a non member.
Necro would already be the best choice, if you go for the long run without having to reset it every so often.
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
Necro would already be the best choice, if you go for the long run without having to reset it every so often.
You are right. It will take like 2 weeks, but I guess that is the faster way. Thanks.
Solved

/closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us