EUW2 Spawns in Nexus

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
Need Help D:
Also, those (that) guy didnt even touch USNW. That place is even emptier than usual now lol.
Why dont they shut servers down for a bit ???
Thats what i dont understand if it wasnt them i think they would shut down ...
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Why dont they shut servers down for a bit ???
Thats what i dont understand if it wasnt them i think they would shut down ...
You realize that all the dev's are probably asleep right now. I believe their based out of California, which it's 3am atm...
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Sooo, in a moment of quiet I went to see what the crap was going on.

Then, suddenly

Nailed it.


Also
lol chippy
Brothers any 1 know what will gonna happen soon.? i mean i losted 2 chars atm 8/8 and 3/8 ......will i gonna get back them (refund) or not .? D:
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Oh ya now im sure it not kabam ... https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/227206
Page not found?

Quote Originally Posted by ramyadav View Post
NILLY Bro tell me will we gonna refunded our characters or .......................... ?
Stop spamming the thread. No one knows what will happen. It's not likely everyone will get their characters back. They're probably give people stuff in their gift chests.
Dude u know what im not spamming they were not answering and second thing is WTF my vault is full D: and dieng with more than 8 pro stuffs u think they will gonna return it D;
Quote Originally Posted by SwedenDaze View Post
Page not found?


Frikkin image doesnt render :<
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post


Frikkin image doesnt render :<
NILLY Bro tell me will we gonna refunded our characters or .......................... ?
WELL, time to make a new wiz. Good thing I had a couple more 6/8 for backup.
Fun, fun, fun.
So that's what that was. I was expecting something else. Any who.

I saw ArbiterZ (Who is apparently ArbiterZero, the latest RotMG Dev manager or whatever) in the USNW nexus right as he spawned more Oryx's. Blows my theory of someone hijacking Mike Seller's RotMG account.

So the other theory that the same person (SwatSec) who got into Mike Sellers Account also got into Arbiters account on the forums. I suppose he used the same password or similar one. Either way, it's all hilarious to watch unfold. Makes me happy I sold my account weeks ago.
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?