EUW2 Spawns in Nexus

Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
This is some quality game play.
Quote Originally Posted by SwedenDaze View Post
Page not found?



Stop spamming the thread. No one knows what will happen. It's not likely everyone will get their characters back. They're probably give people stuff in their gift chests.
Calm down .. I was just saying that kabam wouldt say that ...
As now 12:20 GMT+1 are "under attack:

USW
USW2
USNW (seriously)
USS3
EUW2
Can it be that Swat also stole our db?
I hope he steals the server files and shares them, best private servers ever.
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
I hope he steals the server files and shares them, best private servers ever.
He's too busy destroying the forums at the moment.

https://forums.wildshadow.com/
If only we could call upon the power of the pserver devs to forge us rings of power in which we could use to fight off the invasion!
Meh , I'm a bit pissed , i'll see kabam's reaction :>
Wow I'm lucky I read this thread before logging in or I would have lost a few 8/8s.
The rotmg forums are down. He was able to take them out.
LOL I can't believe people are still going in there even now
EUW2 is still apeshit as I see.
Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?